Home Foren Trezor Wallet 🚨 Sicherheitswarnung 🚨

Ansicht von 12 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Am 17. Januar 2024 wurde auf das von uns genutzte Support-Ticketing-Portal eines Drittanbieters unbefugter Zugriff festgestellt. Die potenziell betroffenen Daten beschränken sich auf die E-Mail-Adressen und Namen/Nicknames der Benutzer, die sich an unser Kundendienstteam gewandt haben.

Wir möchten Ihnen versichern, dass dies weder jetzt noch in Zukunft eine Bedrohung für Ihre digitalen Werte darstellt. Obwohl wir keinen Anstieg der Phishing-Aktivitäten als Folge dieses Vorfalls beobachtet haben, haben wir uns im Rahmen unserer Verpflichtung zu vollständiger Transparenz dazu entschlossen, Sie vor Phishing-Methoden zu warnen, die auf Ihr Recovery-Seed abzielen.

**Was Sie wissen sollten:**

1️⃣ Ihre Trezor-Wallet und Ihr Vermögen bleiben sicher
      2️⃣ Geben Sie NIEMALS Ihren Recovery-Seed an andere weiter. Denken Sie daran, dass Trezor-Vertreter Sie niemals dazu auffordern werden.
      3️⃣ Seien Sie vorsichtig bei Phishing-Versuchen oder verdächtigen E-Mails
      4️⃣ Bestätigen Sie Anweisungen immer direkt auf Ihrem Trezor-Gerät

Wir verstehen die Bedenken, die durch solche Situationen entstehen, und entschuldigen uns für die entstandenen Unannehmlichkeiten. Bleiben Sie informiert.

**Finden Sie mehr in unserem Blog heraus:**

[https://blog.trezor.io/trezor-security-update-stay-vigilant-against-potential-phishing-attack-bb05015a21f8](https://blog.trezor.io/trezor-security-update-stay-vigilant-against-potential-phishing-attack-bb05015a21f8)

greatgoogelymoogely
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just received phishing email

FewMagazine8182
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have to ask this. If you delete user data after a short time, how is it you had emails from people all the way back to 2021? I feel Trezor lied about deleting user data and that’s not right

spatafore
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This affect only emails addresses used to contact Trezor support? or also emails addresses used to buy Trezor devices?

greeniscolor
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Can you explain why you would collect 66k email addresses of customers even you say that you don’t collect ANY user data?

meds888
      Gast
      Up
      Down

what is the most secure way to buy a trezor device? still direct? what surety is there that trezor are protecting customers information, contact details and addresses secure?

I feel like buying direct or via a reseller with the wallet sent to a third party mail box is pretty essential as trezor and resellers are not able to confirm cust details are truly protected, encrypted, split, destroyed after a certain timeframe?

hammerandanvilpro
      Gast
      Up
      Down

On top of it and open, thank you.

pgh_ski
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Good security response folks! Thanks for letting people know. It happens.

Smooth_Talk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

And this is why people pick trezor. Not only is this a third party leak and not any serious vulnerability we still get notified on all official channels.

zedmanos
      Gast
      Up
      Down

​

is this valid and we need take action?????i receive an email today Dear customer.
      This email is to let you know your wallet assets are undergoing a upgrade.
      In an effort to upgrade our infrastructure we are temporarily disabling the following networks:
      BTC, ETH, XRP, ERC20, BEP20, TRON, TRC20
      We are requiring action from our users to re-enable the networks. and contains a link suite trezor io /upgrade is this valid and we need to do anythink

unedistinction2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

any info about if the contents of the emails were compromised too? I contacted them before December 2021 ; still received the email, I don’t even own cryptos anymore (simply coming back here because of the email), but there was a phone on one of the emails, as well as a thanksfully dummy postal address. (even if it’s still a problem)

Also planned to send them an email about deleting data but decided not to because of their 90 day policy? (now i did but it’s too late i guess…)

Gast
      Up
      Down

Is this breach related to the brand new scam emails going out that appear to be legitimately coming from noreply@trezor dot io?

[Link](https://old.reddit.com/r/TREZOR/comments/19emoso/fake_phishing_right/)

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[deleted]

Ansicht von 12 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.