Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Sie Ellipal Erfahrung – Betrug?

Ansicht von 12 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo

Ich habe vor, in Krypto einzusteigen, aber ich habe etwas Angst vor den Gefahren. Nicht die Preisvolatilität, sondern der Teil mit dem Hacken und dem Verlust von Münzen…

Also habe ich mich nach Cold Wallets umgesehen, da sie 100% sicher sein sollten. Und bin auf ellipal gestoßen.
      Jetzt scheint es sehr vielversprechend, aber ich sehe eine worrysome Überprüfung hier und da.

Ich habe Leute gesehen, die sagten, dass ihre Gelder während ihres Schlafes von ihrer Ellipal Cold Wallet transferiert wurden, ohne dass irgendjemand ihre Phrase kannte, und sie verdächtigten und beschuldigten, dass das Ellipal-Team eine Hintertür zu den privaten Schlüsseln hat und sie gestohlen hat. Auch Leute, die sagen, dass ihre Gelder einfach verschwunden sind, keine Abhebung Geschichte, einfach weg…

Also meine paranoide Seite nimmt wieder einmal die Oberhand… ich wollte dies nur, damit ich mich sicher fühlen würde…

Hat jemand hier solche Erfahrungen gemacht?
      Gestohlene/vermisste Gelder, Überweisungen, die einfach verschwunden sind?

Würde gerne eure Erfahrungen wissen 🙂

Lucid_Dreamer925
      Gast
      Up
      Down

My experience has been excellent so far! Ledger has gotten hacked and other popular wallets have as well. Ellipal has been the only cold storage wallet I’ve used since getting into crypto and have had not one issue with it. I bought the bundle that came with the Ellipal Titan, the metal plate and the SD card which I highly recommend buying as a group. Some people have had issues updating but with the SD Card they supply, I’ve had no such problems.

The only time you’re going to experience funds transferred out of your wallet without your consent is because you didn’t save your seed phrase on the metal plate. It is impossible for someone to steal your crypto if they don’t have your seed phrase. DO NOT take a picture with your phone or store it anywhere that’s connected to the internet. That’s why the metal plate is perfect for this reason. You don’t have to use the one they offer but it’s made very solid and I love it. Ive since bought a few more.

This is the perfect time to get into crypto since the market is down and buying in now is a great investment long term (not a financial advisor). Don’t let others persuade you from not getting into crypto because of their mistakes and their actions that led to their crypto getting stolen. The Ellipal Titan is air-gapped meaning it doesn’t connect directly to the internet. They use QR Codes that only you can see and use to send or receive crypto. You’ll never connect this to your computer so there is absolutely no way for someone to steal your money! Don’t be paranoid. Do your research on all the safety precautions that you need to do in order to safely store crypto. If you can’t find any of the answers you are looking for, feel free to message me and I’ll do what I can to help you.

Remember, don’t be paranoid. Use common sense and enjoy the crypto ride!!

NoMeansNoApparently
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Scam? Not at all. Very good wallet

poofartstink
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’ve had no serious problems with my Ellipal. If you do go through with purchasing the Ellipal, you write down your seed phrase with pen and paper. Do not put it in your notes on your phone. Don’t take a picture of it. Don’t do anything digital with that seed phrase and do not share it with anyone.

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi, we ‘re definitely a honest company. You can don’ trust our company, just trust the product-Ellipal Titan. The feature is air-gapped, anti-tampper and trustless trust.

Let me expalin for you,

Air-gapped: Complete network isolation offline, keep you away from hack.

Anti-Tamper: The Self-Destruct Mechanism thwarts every form of physical attack.

Your private data is automatically deleted once a breach is detected.

It is impossible to crack open without leaving permanent damage.

Trustless trust:

Transactions are signed securely with Verifiable & Transparent offline QR Code Codes.
      By using QR code, we have eliminated every risk of remote attach that isn’t possible with Bluetooth or USB.Every QR code is open source and you can verify each transaction.

you can check the github:

[https://github.com/ELLIPAL/air-gapped_qrcode_data_format](https://github.com/ELLIPAL/air-gapped_qrcode_data_format)

​

The fund transfer, may because of the slow blockchain. We won’t steal your fund or your private key. You can recover you account on any wallet that support bip 39, if you want to move for other wallet.

We absolately honest, and if you have any problem, pls write to our cs team :support01@ellipal.com. pls provie the screnshot, they will help you out:)

ahackercalled4chan
      Gast
      Up
      Down

i have had no issues so far. transferring into cold wallet takes about 20hrs, but i have yet to have anything lost or stolen.

Shizz74
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The only problem I’ve had was getting the update to install but that was a user error lol. I since corrected that and haven’t had any problems. There are always some negative reviews no matter what you buy. The Ellipal is a worthwhile purchase, I just they made a case and a screen protector but that’s just me nitpicking.

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[deleted]

Nerd_In_Da_Herd
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey,

In no way is the Ellipal Titan cold hardware wallet a scam. Hands down, it has been my favorite by a country mile over the Ledger Nano S and X, Trezor Model T, and Trezor One. I own all of them since my firm tested all of the ones listed in this post before deciding on which one to use. Now, the Ellipal Titan is the only one we use and recommend to our clients. It is responsive, very secure, easy to use, touch-screen, supports an inmense number of coins, amazing customer support, fairly priced, and has never been hacked! My only complain is that the battery doesn’t last long, even when on but on standby (screen off), when compared with some of the competition. However, at the risk of sounding like a spoiled brat, a fully charged battery lasts me an entire work day of making transactions. So even this flaw, is quite minimal, lol. I highly recommend this to anyone serious about crypto and who seriously want the best security around. I suggest you purchase the bundle that includes the MicroSD card (used for updating the wallet) and the Mnemonic Metal (to safely and reliably store your backup/wallet recovery codes. I’ve been heavily invested in crypto since mid-2009, but since this wallet was introduced, nothing else comes close. I’m always looking for something better, just haven’t found it yet.

Good luck and I hope this post helps you make an educated decision on the hardware wallet you should buy.

Jamducky12
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes, nothing but a great experience with ellipal titan. The reddit team can be very helpful in helping with troubleshooting.

helcom1975
      Gast
      Up
      Down

yes..that true, i feel not safe using my Ellipal titian wallet now. today i open my wallet i found it my Shiba and Dent token is missing and i found have transaction history withdrawing my money middle of night. i just make complane on ellipal website, i’m waiting their respond. now,i just transfer all my Cyripto out from ellipal titian wallet as much as i can. to prevent more lost on my token.

helcom1975
      Gast
      Up
      Down

yes..that true, i feel not safe using my Ellipal titian wallet now. today i open my wallet i found it my Shiba and Dent token is missing and i found have transaction history withdrawing my money middle of night. i just make complane on ellipal website, i’m waiting their respond. now,i just transfer all my Cyripto out from ellipal titian wallet as much as i can. to prevent more lost on my token.

MacDazz777
      Gast
      Up
      Down

As a customer I am extremely disappointed how you guys still have all these issues where is my Ada I had over $400 worth of ADA I exchange half of it and now it’s all gone if you guys don’t fix this shit then you guys will lose a customer and I’m pretty sure other customers are getting sick of you as well.

Ansicht von 12 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.