Home Foren Trezor Wallet So sehen Sie die Ada-Einsatzprämien

• Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Woche, 4 Tage von Comfortably-Number.
Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo, ich bin ziemlich neu bei Trezor und habe mein Ada seit ein paar Wochen im Einsatz, bin mir aber nicht sicher, was die Registerkarte “Einsatz” bedeutet.

Sagt Registrierung von Staking-Adresse war 13. März, nahm die Gebühr und Kaution und haben keine Transaktion Geschichte seit damals.

Auf der Registerkarte “Staking” werden mir meine verfügbaren Rewards angezeigt, aber ist das das, was ich bisher angesammelt habe oder was ich wöchentlich gewinne?
      Ich habe vorher auf Kraken gewettet und hatte jede Woche viel mehr Informationen.

Danke, tut mir leid, wenn das offensichtlich ist.

AutoModerator
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Please bear in mind that no one from the Trezor team would send you a private message first.
      If you want to discuss a sensitive issue, we suggest contacting our Support team via the Troubleshooter: https://trezor.io/support/

**No one from the Trezor team (Reddit mods, Support agents, etc) would ever ask for your recovery seed!**
      Beware of scams and phishings: https://blog.trezor.io/recognize-and-avoid-phishing-ef0948698aec

*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/TREZOR) if you have any questions or concerns.*

mmahut
      Gast
      Up
      Down

> It tells me my available rewards on the staking tab but is this what I have accumulated so far

Correct, it says how much rewards you have on your address.

Comfortably-Number
      Gast
      Up
      Down

What does the “withdraw rewards” button do on the Staking page? If the rewards automatically compound, why would one “withdraw rewards” unless they’re going to stop staking or move all their ADA?

Also – i don’t see any option to “unstake” (which would get you back your 2 ADA deposit). If i wanted to stop staking, how would i do it?

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.