Home Foren Ledger Wallet SOL-Einsatz mit Figment: Pop-up zur Adressüberprüfung?

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Vielleicht bin ich einfach nur paranoid, aber das ist mir lieber, als betrogen zu werden 🙂 Sind diese Pop-ups legal? Ich frage das, weil ich auf dem Desktop nichts Vergleichbares sehe. Außerdem scheint Ledger eine Menge betrügerischer NFTs und kostenloses Bargeld usw. zu enthalten. ‘

Die Option “Adresse ohne Überprüfung anzeigen” zeigt keine Adresse an, sondern führt mich nur zum zweiten Bildschirm. Das erschien mir etwas seltsam, zumal die einzige Möglichkeit, diesen Bildschirm zu verlassen, ohne auf einen Link zu klicken, darin besteht, die App zu schließen, was ich auch getan habe.

https://preview.redd.it/ft23777nhy5c1.jpg?width=720&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b974fe422e76128c78d1bb8e41c3cb6910d28a1a

https://preview.redd.it/xdyz357nhy5c1.jpg?width=720&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=233b995199fda2adfb900257505be0a98001bb84

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Normally, verify will cause the ledger to display the address, so that you can check it is the same as the one displayed on the computer.

This is safe and advised, and if the address does not match, you should NOT go forward, as it means that either a Tx with a bootlegged address will be used, or that the device you use does not contain the seed that was used to create the account (meaning that you could lose access).

Esinem
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Thanks. Why do you think it doesn’t display the address when I click ‘Reveal address without verifying’ and takes me to the second screen shown above? Despite that, you think it’s legit?

I cleared the cache and reinstalled the SOL app,but it seems to think my SOL holding has reduced by the amount I staked with Figment. I appreciate that my holding will show as staked and available but the graph has dropped by the staked amount and so has the numeric display. Any idea what’s up there? I raised a ticket but no reply as yet.

Gabriel_Ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi, this is normal and I would suggest verifying the address and comparing the address on your PC and your device to avoid being scammed and never lose your coins.

If you don’t reveal the address it will take you to the next screen which means you agree to not reveal and verify by your address and you agree with everything without verifying yourself.

Always verify and never trust anyone.

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.