Home Foren Ledger Wallet Solana-Konto im Ledger getrennt

• Dieses Thema hat 9 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 7 Monaten von NegusNegust.
Ansicht von 9 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Liebe Gemeinde,

Seit heute sehe ich ein rotes X neben meinem Solana-Konto in Ledger Live zusammen mit einem 504-Fehler. Hat Ledger die Verbindung zu all diesen Konten unterbrochen, bis der Hack behoben ist?

Außerdem kann ich seit heute kein SOL mehr von OKCoin zu meinem Ledger senden. Es heißt, die Adresse sei nicht kompatibel. Ist das auch eine Folge des Hacks?

Krypto wird sich nicht durchsetzen, wenn sich Hacks und Betrügereien wie diese ausbreiten. Ich habe dieses Jahr so viel durch diesen Mist verloren. Nichts ist in der Kryptowelt sicher.

TaterTots_Ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Due to the extreme circumstances surrounding the widespread hack on the Solana network, our Solana explorer experienced some outages and there were periods where our Solana blockchain data was not up-to-date.

For a full history of the outages and to check our API statuses in the future, you can visit [https://status.ledger.com/](https://status.ledger.com/) or access our Ledger Status page via the “?” icon in the top right corner of Ledger Live

eatdeath4
      Gast
      Up
      Down

“Nothing is secure in crypto” my guy do you not understand its up to you to not connect to sketchy contracts and sites. “Crypto isn’t going to go mainstream if there’s hacks and scams” this isnt a new concept, you have to deal with hacks and scams in general on the internet.

Take the steps to protect yourself. Ledger has a faq page with all the things to look out for. If you or anyone else is losing funds, its because you messed up somewhere.

DanK91
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hacks and scams are what you get when you “invest” in unregistered securities that are highly centralized masquerading as “crypto”.

whyrageman
      Gast
      Up
      Down

the only “secure” thing in crypto is bitcoin,others will fail due bridge hacks that happend all the time,ledger wont save you from that,dyor

raulgoa
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I am in the same situation, same red cross in my Solana Ledger Accounts and I cannot create new accounts to send my SOL from Phantom.

Please Ledger, fix it urgently.

lez-duthis
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I am wondering about this too – I have the same issue and was hoping to import my Ledger into my Phantom wallet so I could transfer my USDC safely into my Ledger.

With the Solana wallet out, it looks like I cannot do that. Any advice, please?

raulgoa
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ledger let me created a new account right now and send my SOL from Phantom to Ledger. Give it another shot now.My SOL arrived safe and sound to Ledger.

NegusNegust
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This is just the beginning. Theyre going for the IPFS now

NegusNegust
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Theres been no hacks on Github but a lot of cloned shit thats has been detected.

Ansicht von 9 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.