Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Solana NFT’s auf Ellipal

• Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 2 Jahren, 1 Monat von Ellipal_official.
Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo,

Ich habe vor kurzem begonnen, mit NFTs auf dem Solana-Netzwerk zu arbeiten, (geprägt auf SolSea, um genau zu sein). Und ich würde gerne in der Lage sein, meine NFTs in einer sicheren Cold-Storage-Wallet zu speichern, daher meine Frage: Kann man NFTs auf der Solana-Blockchain auf dem Ellipal Titan speichern?

Ich danke Ihnen im Voraus! Ich wünsche Ihnen einen tollen und wunderbaren Tag!
      Mit freundlichen Grüßen!

Solid-Mess
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just use the phantom wallet. They will have a mobile version to. A lot of cold wallets do not make use of every chain.

Also you can always send to your addy on the ellipal.. just in order to access the nfts you may have to upload it into a sol wallet to see them.

It sucks but I don’t think they will ever make it so you can have nfts of every chain. As it’s a lot of work

Fit_Butterscotch5548
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Well i know that Ellipal doesnt support the matic chain but i can see my polygon nfts through opensea, either by going through the dapp or by wallet connecting through the desktop.

But currently they only support opensea and rarible i think. so SOL is still a bit away. and just like Solid said you can see it in app just when you use the dapps hopefully these integrations will get better with time.

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hello,

We will soon support solona in version 3.6.0, the details are not yet confirmed. You can keep an eye on our social media for the latest news.

Thank you!

ELLIPAL Team

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.