Home Foren Ledger Wallet Solana Wallet Hack

• Dieses Thema hat 10 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 7 Monaten von WorseCollege.
Ansicht von 10 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo an alle! Wollte dies wegen der laufenden Solana Wallet-Hack, der heute passiert ist, wollte hören, was Ledger Dinge über sie zu starten.

Ich habe alles zu meinem Ledger verschoben, einschließlich einiger sehr seltener NFTs. Der Ledger hat nur jeder mit ein paar dapps wie Magic Eden verbunden, und seitdem wurde der Zugang widerrufen. Ist es möglich, dass ein Ledger geleert wird, auch wenn es keine Transaktion gab? Wie können all diese Wallet Drains ohne Vorankündigung passieren?

Tabea_Ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

We understand that you are worried. But you can rest reassured if the NFTs and as long as your NFTs and other Solana assets are on your Ledger-protected account (derived from the 24-word recovery phrase), it is safe.
      It is safe because your recovery phrase and your private keys are stored on your device without being exposed to your computer or smartphone. You can learn more about it [here](https://www.ledger.com/academy/not-your-keys-not-your-coins-why-it-matters)
      And here you can learn how Ledger devices keep your private keys safe with [the secure element](https://www.ledger.com/academy/security/the-secure-element-whistanding-security-attacks/) . The random number generator is embedded in the secure element in order to generate a random seed phrase. The quality of randomness has been evaluated under several circumstances by a third-party laboratory and obtained the highest level of certification. You can learn more about it [here](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010073520-Quality-of-randomness?docs=true)
      In case you were wondering how Ledger seed phrases are created, you can find an explanation [here](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/4415198323089-How-Ledger-device-generates-24-word-recovery-phrase?docs=true)

MagicRowland
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It safe on your ledger

DarkSyde3000
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I was testing out slope a while back and I only staked 2 coins on there because I didn’t know how secure it was. I dont trust hot wallets much either. Those 2 coins disappeared last month. Unsure if it was due to a hack or just a shady validator? No idea but this is interesting.

SovietSenpai
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The hack seemed to only effect hot wallets like Phantom and Slope (? I think thats the name). So in a cold wallet the funds can’t be stolen because the transaction cannot be signed without the ledger.

GrindNhodL
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes! Bitcoin only. Everything else is a scam

35boi
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Also curious if there is a good way to get a fresh see on the Ledger if there is the possibility having a compromised wallet

hexoctahedron13
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ledger is not a hot wallet so you should be safe

lez-duthis
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Gm. I would love some help, please.
      I don’t know how to move my USDC out of my Phantom into my Ledger, since I can’t seem to be able to create a Solana-supported USDC wallet within Ledger (Ethereum, Algorand, Polygon and Binance Smart Chain are available as options).
      How are people transferring between Phantom and Ledger? Thanks so much.

tookdrums
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It is as safe as your 24 words; so keep them safe, on paper or steel.

WorseCollege
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Nothing seems safe…. potentially even if on Ledger Trezor, those funds can disappear if inadvertently given unlimited permissions previously.

Ansicht von 10 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.