Home Foren KeepKey Sollte ich einen KeepKey bekommen

• Dieses Thema hat 11 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 11 Monaten von a_brown_american_guy.
Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Wie der Titel schon sagt… ich mache einige große Investitionen in CryptoCurrency,

Ich habe einige geringfügige Kenntnisse über KK. aber ich würde gerne Benutzer exp, um mich in Richtung oder weg von KK zu lenken. was sind Ihre Gedanken? Probleme? etx… ich sehe Gebühren und Chrom-Support sind einige Problembereiche… kann jemand mehr Informationen dazu geben?

danke!

haov
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Not at the moment. The transaction fees, which you can’t change, are massive and there is no support for ERC20 tokens. The hardware is great but the software is rubbish. The nano is a good wallet.

rfogwill
      Gast
      Up
      Down

NOOOOOOOO!

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The software is seriously lacking with the keepkey. No real coin support and the fee estimator is bonkers and can’t be manually set.

The company itself is looking somewhat shaky as well.

Highly suggest the nano s unless keepkey really turns around.

DarkSyde3000
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I own one, it’s the first wallet I ever purchased. Aside from what folks here are already saying about chrome extension/software and fees, keepkey just can’t keep up with the crypto space. I recently just bought a ledger nano and will probably get the new trezor t when it’s available on Amazon. It’s unfortunate because keepkey is a really sturdy device and has great design. It’s easy to read the screen and operate easily enough but none of that matters when it’s development team can’t keep up with lightning fast changes in the markets it’s designed for.

wizzerDTX
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hell fucking no. It’s way behind its competitors. Don’t let the design fool you.

wildkarrde
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Absolutely not. Unless you want to buy mine so I can replace it with something usable.

WaylandSmeethers
      Gast
      Up
      Down

WEnt with a ledger. Will be shipped tomorrow from France.

crypto_creature
      Gast
      Up
      Down

NO!!!

motayba
      Gast
      Up
      Down

No.

gyulak
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have all three, bought Keepkey first, than Ledger and Trezor.

Problem with Keepkey is the support for new coins, forks. Just in time I could transfer my BTC to Trezo, where I could get the free BCS and BTG after they forked from BTC. Trezor provided a split tool a few days after that. Have I kept it on Keepkey I dont think I would have got those coins now.

Keepkey’s development in the past month was more like making a gold case for it and changing the led light inside so it says SALT, all “usefull things”, while the competitors kept adding new coins. I have the feeling that they dont have developers anymore…

Which is also strange that after Shapshift bought them, we all thought it will support all coins Shapeshit does, but instead of doing that and speeding up the process of updating the device they totally dumped it… all we have left now with is Caroline and Agatha or whatever their name is from the support.

I like the size of it though, the big display, how it feels in my hand, dont have that feeling with the Trezor or Ledger.

a_brown_american_guy
      Gast
      Up
      Down

dont buy it

Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.