Home Foren Ledger Wallet Sollte ich mir ein Hauptbuch zulegen?

• Dieses Thema hat 20 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 8 Monaten von Active-Permission-86.
Ansicht von 20 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Mit der Ankunft der Krypto-Winter und der Zusammenbruch der Börsen, dachte ich, ich sollte auf APY passieren und ein Ledger, jedoch aus den Bewertungen sehe ich auf Amazon eine Menge Leute scheinen das Problem mit dem nano x, dass die Batterie stirbt und kommt nicht zurück, das Ledger zurücksetzt, etc. Ich frage mich also, ob ich mir den nano x trotzdem zulegen sollte? Ich möchte einige Rückmeldungen von denen von Ihnen, die ein Ledger nano x (oder s) Ich habe derzeit nur BTC, ETH, und SOL besitzen.

SovietSenpai
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Absolutely, I would go with the S+ and just store and forget!

archer19861986
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have the S+ and like it so far. Yes it more for just the cold side so don’t need it to be mobile. I’ve only really sent coins to it. I still have some hot wallets for my everyday use.

_WatchTheBirdie
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Fired up my ledger nano x after 6 months of being off and worked fine. Remember you don’t store crypto on ledgers so if it dies, like any hardware does get a new one and unlock it with your seed phrases and continue on.

MokolokoPlus
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I just buy one, bc all the tense that it’s on the cripto world of liquidations and frozen withdraws, that’s why I buy one, because I had bad experiences with brokers and exchanges, it’s more secure, and gives me peace on my mind that I have my coins on my custodie and no one more can access to them more than me.

Connect-Ad-1088
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Really? Of course you should……

Longjumping-Hand-564
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Would you be able to fully setup and use it on Android phone only? I don’t have a desktop/laptop to connect it to.

Jaded-Wish-8090
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes, no matter the situation buy a hardware wallet, I’m so ready to take off my Netcoins exchange but mine is still the way to deliver here in Canada.

Plastic_Feed7917
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You will not get an unbiased reply here. Post it in a neutral subreddit like cryptocurrency.

No_Condition_3313
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes. Especially if you have to ask. Get the X

Longjumping-Hand-564
      Gast
      Up
      Down

What would be the situation if Ledger stopped operating as a business? Would we be able to recover our keys through another route, or would we be in a similar situation to an exchange closing down?

WheyandWeights
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have the Ledger Nano, works!

Nicolas_Ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey there, the battery issue has been resolved! If you do not wish to use the Bluetooth feature, indeed the Nano S+ is a great option! We hope this reassures you and remain available should you have any further questions.
      https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/4494199880221-Ledger-Nano-S-Plus-Frequently-Asked-Questions?docs=true

creasecarter
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes. I would recommend it. I lost money having my money on a CEX.

Also, you can stake a bunch of coins like ETH, SOL, AVAX etc through your ledger and get APY that way. Good luck.

Albo-LuckyBastard
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have a Nano X, since 2021, its working perfect 👍😎

Mystic_Nipple
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Well…bought a Nano S a week before the hack a few years ago (all customer data…email…mailing addresses…contact info was hacked from the marketing side…which is ironic since this is a security company) Was really unsure what the heck the hack was all about so I just kept it in it’s box and put it away. About a month ago I decided to give it a go…updated everything, got ledger live…and now a month into using it the LCD is way to dim to see. I chatted with ledger support and they said the screen should not be like this and it was defective and got me in touch with warranty who told me I’m out of warranty and to go suck rocks.
      I don’t have any experience with tezor,bitbox, or the other random options but I may give one of those outfits a try after this experience.

limerty
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes but only because they are the only company that makes even remotely modern hardware wallets. Hopefully there will be a better competitor soon because Ledger suffers from imbecilic developers who make the most unbelievably stupid decisions at basically every opportunity.

ExtraBumpyCucumber
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Get a ledger.

I got the nano s plus and love it

vartanarsen
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I can’t believe you are still on an exchange! Get out to trust wallet while you wait for your ledger

corneliul
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Absolutely not.

Active-Permission-86
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Wooooahh do not order on amazon. Order straight off ledger site

Ansicht von 20 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.