Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Sollte ich versuchen, diese Ellipse zum Laufen zu bringen oder einfach ein Hauptbuch kaufen?

Ansicht von 16 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

so habe ich ein ellipal titan vor ein paar Wochen, ich habe ein paar Münzen auf sie, aber ich bin zögerlich, um alle meine Taschen in, wie ich gesehen habe, so viele Menschen beschweren sich über Probleme mit dem Gerät.

Ich möchte nur einige Einblicke, ob ich meine Taschen auf die ellipal übertragen sollte oder nur für ein Ledger gehen? Ich will nicht mit Fragen befassen und wollen in der Lage sein, leicht zu senden und zu empfangen Mittel ohne sich Sorgen über Dinge schief gehen.

Ich denke, für ein Ledger zu gehen, aber ich bin nicht auf sie festgelegt, jede andere Wallet Empfehlungen sind willkommen 🙂

DimitriesDream
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Titan is badass. My only complaint is the app, it lags. Sometimes balance dosent show up in app or is inaccurate. Block explorer is key.

I HIGHLY SUGGEST “PLAYING” with it. Make wallets, delete wallets, restore wallets, send and recieve small ammounts etc. Etc…. GET COMFORTABLE WITH IT!

FEARR COMES FROM A LACK OF UNDERSTANDING.
      UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU OWN AND THERE IS NOTHING TO FEAR.

think_invest58
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’ve had my Titan for almost 4 months now and have no regrets. Have loaded assets onto it without issue but not yet attempted to transfer off! The App is fine and I’ve used the staking option and also accessed the Blockchain ledger. Balances showing as zero until you fiddle around is a real irritation and asset valuations can be off….so I use exchange data. The hardware is great in my view.

Emergency_Plan_1662
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Same here. I’ve been sitting on my Ellipal for months now, just waiting for all of these issues to be sorted. I’ve tested it out a little and when it works, it is the best for me. Just do not wish to place so much into something that might go wrong.

MagicSword89
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’d also get a ledger anyway and figure out how to enable multi-sig

jsn079
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have to say, I really like the device itself. It seems pretty robust (due to its tamper-proof metal casing) and easy to use. I also like the multiple ways to unlock it and have it display other wallets.
      The airgapped QR-system worked flawless for me to communicate between my phone and the device and vice versa.
      But, tbh, I have no experience doing actual transfers _from_ it and have no experience using other devices.

I understand there were (or are?) some issues with it, but then again, I also read you can use the seedphrase on a different ledger in case there are consistent issues retrieving your funds.
      If this works, you’ll at least know there is a backup and an escape plan 🙂
      Maybe someone has tried this and can share their experiences?

Urban_Gangser
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’ve been using it for ±3-5 month now. I transferred: ETH/BTC/XRP. With all 3 i transferred in and out frequently. No issues so far except the first transaction ever that kinda froze the screen for few seconds. But that was it. Everything smooth so far. I really dont understant all the negative comments in some other comments…

RonV42
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I got my in November of last year. I would say the only issue I have had was more with the app vs. the cold wallet. For a while some of my received or sent transactions didn’t show in the App but they were recognized as the total balance and in the block chain explorer. Ellipal fixed this issue early in January and now every transaction is showing up on the transaction page.

The hardware is rock solid. Never had an issue with being able to transfer and sell with the bar code being generated on the Titan.

PinpointWealth
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have a Titan however, I am migrating everything over to Saitamask. I use a Samsung Note 9 as my cold wallet as it does not have a sim card, cell service, attached to it. Only WIFI and when I activate it. Ellipal wallet app is a bit laggy and can take some time to update.

Apprehensive_Page_48
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Never put all you stash in one place. I have yet to have an issue with the titan HWW

Tight_Ad_3513
      Gast
      Up
      Down

My biggest problem is scanning qr codes from the titan to my Samsung fold 3. Might just be a aspect ratio issue but I’m mainly using the titan as a super long hold device so I’m not that worried

Wonderful-Assist9150
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have both Ledger X and Ellipal Titan. I got the Ellipal Titan because it supports some tokens which Ledger currently does not, though Ledger supports more coins in general. I also like how you can import private keys to Ellipal. With that said I really do not not like how the balances lag on Ellipal. It’s a deal breaker for me. Sometimes it takes minutes, sometime couple of hours, and often I end up waiting days for all balances to update and sync. Also, there is less flexibility interacting with DAPPS with Ellipal. I prefer the smaller size of Ledger X. Security wise I consider both as really safe solutions for securing your crypto. Overall, I’d definitely choose Ledger X.

Basic_Technology_948
      Gast
      Up
      Down

DApps on my Ellipal are working now for me. Including pancakeswap. I think next time this happens I will switch. I’m still using trust wallet.

C137-Rick_Sanchez
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have had my titan for a year now. My experience has been much like the others who have commented. However our house flooded in September and my titan was under 8 feet of water for almost 24hrs. When I finally retrieved it the battery was dead and the charger didn’t work. I ordered another one and used the new charger on my flooded titan. It fired right up. Everything still works and I did not need to recover my wallet on the new device. To me this is a huge plus for the security of the titan.

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Dear user, when you have been using Titan for a while, you can also feel that Titan is very well designed to store your private keys very securely. For the App, we have seen some complaints, we are also working on it and also optimizing it as soon as possible, if you encounter any problem you can write an email to contact us, our customer service will help you solve your difficulties.

TruFloki
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’ve had mine for about a month. Took my time with it making sure I fully understood the process. Moved a few small amounts in then out to test. Everything worked fine. Hopefully I don’t run into issues but I’ve read so many stories about people getting hit with sim swaps, I decided it was time to move my long term hold’s.

RothePro88
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ledger

Ansicht von 16 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.