Home Foren Trezor Wallet Sollten Sie nach der Einrichtung von Trezor überprüfen, ob Ihr Seed funktioniert?

• Dieses Thema hat 7 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 9 Monaten von kaacaSL.
Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo, also habe ich endlich meine Münzen von einer Börse in meinen Trezor One verschoben. Ich habe es alles eingerichtet Seed-Phrase usw. und war über ein paar Dinge wundern.

Wann verwendest du deine Seed-Phrase? Wann immer ich meinen Trezor benutze, brauche ich nur meine PIN und Passphrase, um auf meine Geldbörse zuzugreifen, keine Seedphrase.

comfyggs
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The best process is, setup new seed, send small amount of test funds. Delete wallet and restore from seed to see if it works and your test transaction is still there.
      Once you’ve verified it yourself, move your funds over.

blockplate
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Electronics don’t last forever so your seed phrase is only if your wallet device stops working or is lost (I.e you lose access). Then you can recover your coins on a different device (or the same one if it still works).

Trezor has its own dry run recovery tool if you’re interested in testing your seed phrase.

https://wiki.trezor.io/User_manual:Dry-run_recovery

Or you can do it [manually](https://www.blockplate.com/blogs/blockplate/beginners-guide-to-bitcoin-wallet-set-up-security) by resetting your Trezor and recovering by entering your seed phrase but I wouldn’t recommend doing this with your whole stack. Only a small amount you’re willing to lose if recovery doesn’t go so well.

If your interested in more seed phrase topics check out /r/seedstorage

Guidingwick589
      Gast
      Up
      Down

When you loose your pass phrase or pin

SilverTruth7809
      Gast
      Up
      Down

After setting up your trezor you only need your seed for two things, 1. Dry run to check if your seed is correct, 2. To restore your wallets if your trezor gets lost or dies.

admoseley
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Here is a well thought out setup checklist for Trezor by u/brianddk from a few years. I think its still very relevant to use:

Here’s my suggested new Trezor setup checklist.
      byu/brianddk inTREZOR

shanniiiiii
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If one inadvertently clicks a malicious link and signs a transaction that drained funds etc from your trezor wallet, is your seed phrase exposed to the hacker even when you use revoke.cash? Or are you good to go once all access has been revoked?

kaacaSL
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi, you need your seed in case something happens to tour Trezor device. If you cannot use Trezor for accessing your wallet, your only key to the funds is the seed that you can import to a different Trezor device.

I bet you’re rarely going to use the seed, but it is essential to keep it safe.

Please check our recent educational post about Recovery seed to get more insight: https://www.reddit.com/r/TREZOR/comments/v14rsf/recovery_seed/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.