Home Foren Ledger Wallet Speicherung von Hbar im Ledger

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo Leute, ich habe Probleme, ein Hedera-Konto auf meinem Ledger-Gerät zu erstellen. Ich habe einen Nano S und wenn ich die Hbar-App installiere. Sie wird nicht vollständig installiert. Sie wird auf meinem Ledger als installiert angezeigt, aber auf meinem Ledger Live kann ich sie nicht sehen.

Hat jemand eine Idee, was hier schief läuft?

wato4000
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Nothing wrong, You need a third-party wallet like hashpack to view Hbar in ledger live. You also don’t store Hbar or any other coin on your ledger, They are stored on they’re respective blockchains only the keys to access your coins are stored on the ledger.

DailyUpsAndDowns
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hashpack gave me trouble. I use Yamgo. Very simple. No issue thus far. I wish Ledger would add the native account soon though

cheeb_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

As u/wato4000 pointed out – you’ll need to activate your HBAR account within Ledger Live using [HashPack](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/4494505217565-Creating-a-Ledger-Hedera-account-with-Hashpack?docs=true) – and once you’ve created that initial account and activated it from HashPack, you’ll be able to store your HBAR natively in Ledger Live (just like your other assets).

Notably, your HBAR (after being activated by HashPack) will appear within your Ledger Live’s portfolio balance. In the case that you’re not seeing these funds, you can always remove the account, re-add it and see if the funds appear (not to worry your funds are safe while you do this).

Alternatively, you can always clear your cache (“settings” > “help” > “clear cache” > “confirm”) and force any resync’ing in Ledger Live so that your balances display properly (in the case they aren’t).

Drinkmoore
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Well, My hbar still doesn’t show up in my ledger live portfolio, but the hashpack is connected to my ledger and I can make transactions.

​

Is this normal?

Pimpariffic
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You don’t need a third-party app to view hedera on ledger live. Hedera is fully supported to ledger now

caliber72
      Gast
      Up
      Down

HashPack is 100% the way to go for viewing your HBAR on Ledger Live.

juhe0737
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I am unable to set up the HBAR account via Hashpack – when it wants to get the public key it just doesn’t – so I never get to complete the process. I have also seen comments that people had trouble getting their HBAR OFF their ledger? That seems a bit scary??

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.