Home Foren Ledger Wallet Stellungnahme zur Einziehung des Hauptbuchs

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe mit Ledger für ein paar Jahre jetzt, hatte nie irgendwelche Probleme passieren, wie die ui auf Ledger Live. Es hat einige Bedenken mit Seed-Phrase Hintertür, die unpopulär mit Ledger Benutzer sind, so meine Frage ist meine 24 Worte genug, um meine Krypto zu speichern oder sollte ich eine Passphrase hinzufügen und verschieben Sie meine Münzen in der geheimen Wallet geschützt werden oder ist meine 24 Worte genug, solange ich sicher halten Praktiken mit meinem Seed-Speicher halten . danke

Vakua_Lupo
      Gast
      Up
      Down

A Passphrase definitely upgrades the security of your Seed Words, and I personally would feel naked without one! But as Flakey-Wedding2455 stated the option is only for the experienced user. Education is the key, anyone interested in using a Passphrase should visit “What is a Passphrase, and how do you set one up” from Ledger on YouTube.
      Tip – never forget or lose your Passphrase, if you do then the funds in your hidden wallet are gone forever, even your original 24 word Seed phrase cannot recover them.

Flaky-Wedding2455
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I am fine with 24 words. I don’t want to make it more complex for myself or my family (if I croak). I do use several different hardware wallets to diversify onto which of course is a complicating factor but in my opinion not so much as the passphrase. I would not use passphrase unless you are an experienced user.

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I use one seedphrase and a couple of BIP 85 wallets.

Yavuz_Selim
      Gast
      Up
      Down

– According to Ledger, the Recover service is opt-in, and you will need to manually/physically accept the service by pushing the buttons on the hardware wallet before is it is activated.
      – And according to Ledger, passphrases are not stored on the Recover service.

So, you have these options:

– You trust Ledger fully. You don’t make any adjustments.
      – You trust Ledger, but don’t trust the third-parties or the risk of having your recovery phrase extracted. In that case, you can add a passphrase, and transfer everything to the new addresses.
      – You don’t trust Ledger. Stop using the Ledger, get an alternative and transfer everything out.

j3SuS_LoV3R
      Gast
      Up
      Down

$10 a month is a joke

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.