Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Stellungnahmen vs. Ledger? (Nur für erfahrene Benutzer)

• Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 2 Jahren, 2 Monaten von skywalker_r2d2.
Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Wenn Sie über in Krypto eine Weile und kennen den Unterschied zwischen Benutzer-Fehler und ein Fehler können Sie mir sagen, was Ihre echte Gedanken sind mit einem Titan vs. ein Ledger X? Hatten Sie insbesondere Probleme beim Senden oder Empfangen von Vermögenswerten?

Ich habe derzeit die Nano S und kann es nicht bemängeln, abgesehen von der Speichergröße und nicht alle meine Lieblings-Münzen werden unterstützt.

Trevigol
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I owned a ledger and I think it’s the worse. It’s just the most popular because it was the first.

Ellipal titan and d’cent biometric are my 2 hardware wallets and I like them both.

t00rshell
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The only thing I’d say about the titan is with the iPhone app they track your device id, and when asked if they’re tracking users and their transactions ELLIPAL fell silent.

There’s also some question as to what they’re doing with ETH, gas fees in the ELLIPAL app suggest something isn’t quite right, no one’s been able to reproduce them elsewhere.

Otherwise the hardware is cool enough

Synapse_SoCal
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Admittedly I’ve never owned a Ledger. Their past issues with security, along with the fact that it is not air gapped made my decision easy – since security is my top priority

Personally I love my Titan, and have never had any issues sending/receiving. The only issue I’ve seen is that when assets are transferred, sometimes it takes a while to show up on the app (assets show transferred via explorer etc of course)

I’d like to see better support for staking, and faster software updates, also better communication from Ellipal. Keystone, and AirGap wallets also intrigue me, but they lack the coin support that Ellipal has

RothePro88
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ledger is better because it has more support for third party wallets such as metamask. Also some users have reported that ellipal app doesn’t show the funds which are received. I own a ledger nano X and its best choice I’ve ever made for my crypto

skywalker_r2d2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I use ledger x, trezor, safepal and ellipal. I created my own mnemonic And share to all of them. My number 1 choice is safepal. It support all my coins and tokens which some of them doesn’t

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.