Home Foren Ledger Wallet StETH an die ETH

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Paraswap in den USA nicht mehr zugänglich. Kann nicht auf 1inch zugreifen. Curve.fi bleibt auf “approve transaction” stehen und dreht sich nur (ETH-App ist offen und andere Apps geschlossen).
      Andere dezentrale Börsen und Ledger Live Swap-Partner arbeiten nicht mit StETH zusammen.

Ich habe kein Glück beim Tausch meiner StETH gegen ETH. Übersehe ich etwas Offensichtliches? Fühlt sich an wie es sollte nicht so schwer sein.

Vielen Dank im Voraus.

xq2453
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Use the official Lido dApp withdrawal feature?

redd_man
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Looks like my withdrawal request went through on Lido. Just have to wait for completion. Thanks to you all for the help! You’re a great group!

cheeb_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

When you’re connected within the Curve interface, do you have any other crypto/web3 applications open (including Ledger Live)? You’ll want all of these closed when you try to swap your stETH into ETH using Curve – they may be fighting for connection with your Ledger.

Ideally, everything should be closed except for Curve, and your plugged in Ledger with the “ETH” app **open**. You’ll also want to make sure blind-signing is enabled from within the ETH app’s settings when you do this.

It may be worth a try disabling any other wallet extensions you have installed (if you do) for the time being, they may try to overpower Curve for connection to your Ledger (leading to this “approve transaction” error).

crua9
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Why don’t you just use Lido?

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

i have no issue accessing 1inch. And I have no problems using Curve for defi transactions.

I use MetaMask to connect with my ledger on one side, and with the defi app on the other side.

J-96788-EU
      Gast
      Up
      Down

What stops you from using VPN?

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.