Home Foren Ledger Wallet Super-Noob-Frage

• Dieses Thema hat 14 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 4 Monaten von EffectiveRelief9904.
Ansicht von 14 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo zusammen

Egal wo man hinschaut, jeder rät dazu, eine Ledger-Wallet zu verwenden, um seine Kryptos zu sichern.

Ich bin sehr zögerlich zu verbringen $100 auf einem Ledger Wallet, wie ich das Gefühl, ich besser kaufen Kryptos für dieses Geld.

Außerdem bin ich ein bisschen chaotisch und verliere leicht Dinge, was passiert also, wenn ich meinen Ledger verliere? Ich meine, mein Verständnis ist, es ist wie ein USB-Stick, dass Sie Ihre Kryptos zu übertragen und sobald Sie verlieren, es ist alles weg.

Gibt es irgendwelche Gegenargumente zu meinen obigen Bedenken? Wirklich versuchen, eine andere Perspektive auf diese zu bekommen, so bitte, nur ernsthafte Antworten.

Edit: Ich bin schockiert, wie viele DMs ich bekommen habe, die versuchen, mich zu betrügen…ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob ich etwas dagegen tun kann!? Vielen Dank an alle, die mit Ihren gut gemeinten Ratschlägen kommentieren, sehr geschätzt!

Repulsive-Ad3460
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you lose your little USB stick ledger, it’s not all lost, and there’s no reason for you to walk around with it, put it in a drawer at home, put it in the closet, put in a shoebox.

Impossible-Example91
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The ledger only generates your seed phrase. Your crypto is always on the blockchain. If you lose the device you buy a new one and enter your pass phrase. Your crypto is not stored on the ledger.

Damn369
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Look…..you only need a Ledger when you’re handling ‘real’ money , up to that point just keep doing what you’re doing and one day you’ll wake up and say “fark….I feel a little nervous” that’s the day you’ll buy a Ledger.

DPSK7878
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If $100 is too much, then I suggest you better save it.

Ledger is more appropriate if you have substantial sum of cryptos to custodize.

You can just stick to a hot wallet.

AnfieldRDMD
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Dude, i strongly recommend a cold wallet and never share ur key with ANYBODY ! Dont even take a picture of it unless the device has no acces to internet whatsoever. But if u have just 100$ of crypto , then just keep it on exchange , because if u lose that , then its not end of the world.

Wayne2018ZA
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I would recommend watching The Crypto Dad on YouTube. He mostly talks Ledger. Just be careful of DMs saying they are Crypto Dad etc. He won’t do that.

RandomTask100
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It’s not for you. You won’t like it. Use banks.

coolace88
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Also it’s not a USB drive!

M1k3_Titan
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Do not reply to DM’s period. Cold storage wallets are great, there are others (Ledger is best IMO). That being said, ALL hardware wallets are only as safe as the person using them. My concern is “you’re a bit of a mess and lose things easily”. If you should buy one or not depends on your conviction in crypto. I would recommend getting one, nano s plus with a coupon code. ONLY ORDER FROM LEDGER WEBSITE. At the very least get a non-custodial wallet (coinbase wallet, trust wallet, exodus wallet) in the event another Do Kwonzi scheme fucks everybody who let companies custody their keys. At the end of the day, you are the customer service.

EffectiveRelief9904
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You can loose your ledger and it’s no big deal as long as no one can get access to your seed phrase. The idea behind it is that it’s like a one way check valve. Your private keys are kept offline on the ledger device itself so you can send crypto into your ledger wallet but not out of it without the actual device. so as long as you keep your seed phrase in a safe place where no one can get ahold of it, then they can’t get your crypto

Another option you have for storage is to use a software wallet of your choice (such as coinbase, trust wallet or crypto.coms defi wallet) but on an old laptop or phone that isn’t always connected to the internet

Vino1980
      Gast
      Up
      Down

As long as you have your keys then it won’t matter if you lose your nano ledger. Your keys are what matter. I have been using the nano Ledger since 2017 without any issues. Cold storage is best.

knobby88888
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you lose your ledger you can restore your wallet in any wallet that supports a 24 word seed phrase you don’t need to buy another ledger

dadlif3
      Gast
      Up
      Down

>I am very hesitant to spend $100 on a ledger wallet as I feel I better buy cryptos for that money.

Where are you keeping the crypto? On Celsius? Voyager? Or the next exchange to go bankrupt? Until you custody your own keys you down own any crypto, you own an IOU from the exchange. Exchange goes down and your coins go with it

>it’s like a USB stick that you transfer your cryptos to and once you lose it it’s all gone.

Nah. That’s not how blockchains work. You could smash the device and as long as you keep the recovery phrase safe you can easily restore access to your coins.

PixelatumGenitallus
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Or use that old smartphone lying in your cabinet as cold wallet. Restore device to factory setting, remove simcard (only connect to wifi when you need to transfer out), install the required wallet app. Keep the seed phrase per usual in case your phone dies.

Ansicht von 14 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.