Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Thema Altcoins

• Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 2 Jahren, 2 Monaten von Ellipal_official.
Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe den Ellipal Titan gekauft. Funktioniert gut, aber die Ellipal App ist voller Bugs. Ich besitze Safemoon, EGC und Ultrasafe und die App zeigt keinen Wert für diese an. Auch wenn ich Reflektionen bekomme, werden sie nicht aktualisiert, sie zeigen seit 5 Tagen den gleichen Betrag an. Hat sonst noch jemand Probleme?

jhurley2k15
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I just bought this thing and I’m having same problem. I also tried to send my safemoon back to my mm just to try the process of sending and it keeps failing so now I can’t move my money either. I also tried to update this thing but it gets to 98% and fails smh.

soleus74
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have the same issue with a few coins myself. I think its because ellipal is newer than the other wallets and its having to develop support for the thousands of coins already out there and all the new ones thats come out daily that people are also demanding. Rome was not built in a day. I have an account with cryptotracker.io. all my balances show. Your coins are secure. Its just the app thats waiting on more of many updates to come unfortunately. The hardware is good, imo… the software, is getting better.

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If the ranking in coinmarketcap is after 3000-5000, then we do not support showing its value.

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.