Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Titan Mini-Ausgaben

• Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 5 Monaten von bluespire81.
Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo,

Ich habe ähnliche Probleme wie u/Plenty_Display_2536

Ich habe den Titan Mini auf v1.4.0 und die Telefon-App auf v3.6.1 aktualisiert, aber die App zeigt immer noch keinen Kontostand für meine Münzen an. Wenn ich auf eine der Münzen klicke, erhalte ich die Meldung “Bitte aktualisieren Sie Ihre Titan Mini Cold Wallet auf die neueste Version”, was ich bereits getan habe. Ich habe in den verschiedenen Block-Explorern nachgesehen und kann meine Münzen dort sehen, nur nicht in der Wallet.

Ich habe kein neues Konto erstellt, da dies neue Kontoadressen für die Münzen generieren würde, die ich bereits in der Wallet habe. Ich habe die neueste Version der Ellipal-App auf meinem anderen Telefon installiert und mein Konto importiert, aber immer noch keine Spur von meinen Münzen. Ich habe auch versucht, mich mit der Cold Wallet zu verbinden, aber wieder erhalte ich die Meldung “Bitte aktualisieren Sie Ihre Titan Mini Cold Wallet auf die neueste Version”.

Etwas Ähnliches ist mir schon einmal mit dem Titan passiert, aber es wurde schließlich behoben. Das Problem ist, dass dies überhaupt nicht passieren sollte, vor allem, wenn man eine Menge Münzen in der Wallet hat. Ich denke, ich werde wieder zu Ledger zurückkehren, sobald das Problem gelöst ist, denn ich hatte noch nie Probleme mit deren Wallets. Mal sehen, wie lange Ellipal braucht, um das Problem zu lösen.

Ellipal_David
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I think you should delete the old account and creat new account and try again

Basic_Dot8954
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Once everyone has access to their assets/coins, I think we should transfer ALL to a Ledger or similar. This Ellipal company appears to be totally underwater, incapable of putting out a functioning product, with little support. That’s my opinion. If your machine is defective, check their website and ask for a refund. This company is located in Shenzen, Guangdong, China, and I think they have gotten over their skis, or bitten off more than they can chew. My belief is they are faking it, until they make it. We are still their beta testers. As I said before, I will declare the $69 I paid for this fiasco as a crypto loss. My reasons are personal. I refuse to put myself through the angst, worry and frustration of trying to operate a defective software/hardware product to safeguard my crypto investments.

Plenty_Display_2536
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I solved my problem! I deleted the old account on the Titan Mini and set it up again using the 12 mnemonic seed words including the passphrase word and connected the Titan Mini to the Ellipal app via QR code. Now I have access to my coins again and the update message is now away

Mng51971
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Same here. Ran into this earlier today. I agree, should not happen AT ALL! Every other app I’ve had always has an update ready to go for you to install right away. They don’t disable/break it for days while they work on a new update. Totally backwards way to go about updating an app. They think that completely crippling your ability to do anything with your assets for days is the way to go?? Not sure about this company.

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Please provide information below to our cs@ellipal.com for check the issue

1. Asset Coin address:

2. DID number on Ellipal Mini setting -About: (You may also provide the coin connect QR code by tapping “Connect to app”)

3. Mini Order number:

4. The transaction details(Find on other wallets/exchange) which you transfer into Ellipal

bluespire81
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Anyone sorted this out yet still missing my coins and asking to update. Coldwallet.

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.