- Dieses Thema hat 7 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 3 Wochen, 3 Tage von Ellipal_official.
15. Juli 2022 um 05:26 #1002962root_s2yse8vtVerwalter::
Ich denke darüber nach, mir ein Titan zuzulegen, und ziehe es dem Ledger und dem Trezor wegen des größeren Bildschirms und der Air Gapped-Funktion vor.
Wie finden die Leute es? Ich habe gelesen, dass es keine Xpubs liest und auch BIP 44 anstelle der BIP84 Bitcoin-Adressen generiert.
Danke für Feedback
15. Juli 2022 um 05:26 #1002963
15. Juli 2022 um 05:26 #1002964Professional-Cod-321Gast::
Try to scroll around to older threads to see what others are saying about the hardware.
To sum the main issues up,
1) slow software updates for coin support. For example, people have been complaining about lack of Solana support since May last year, and the support people have been promising Sun and Moon that they will release it “soon” but still nothing happens after ONE year.
2) the support for ELLIPAL is almost non existent and not very helpful most of the time.
3) if you are into staking, be aware that you are only allow to use staking pool approved by ELLIPAL and the staking rate is, well, less than stellar, I guess?
4) Your transactions will get routed thru ELLIPAL control nodes, not sure whether this has anything to do with people complaining the gas fee is high. ELLIPAL claims they have resolved the high gas fee issue though. I’m not sure as normally I only transfer in and rarely out.
Anyway, it’s your money and your choice, so um, maybe it’s best you read around and decide yourself.
Ps: I’m fully prepared to be downvoted by the bootlickers or shill bots lurking around the forum for badmouthing ELLIPAL, so… be my guest… downvote me, but I’m saying this anyway..
15. Juli 2022 um 05:26 #1002965
15. Juli 2022 um 05:26 #1002966SUPERVILLAN1974Gast::
Its rubbish. Battery charge failure lied to me buying new charger after no help from ELLIPAL and then I panicked and bought a new titan and put the seed phrase in to the new titan and it wont show my funds. I even have a ELLIPAL cold wallet on my iPad Pro ELLIPAL app and the titan wont sign my assets out. ELLIPAL just say to me publicly to contact them and then blame me privately saying i using wrong seed phrase. It’s the first rule and i dont ever breaks. I have had multiple ledgers and put old seed phrases into new ledgers but this one just stinks of being . I have a cold wallet app. On my ipad and i still can’t control the funds in it. Thanks ELLIPAL. If i were any of you i would keep it safe and stick with ledger
15. Juli 2022 um 05:26 #1002967SUPERVILLAN1974Gast::
My xrp has been he jacked by ELLIPAL. I have cold wallet app and brand new ELLIPAL titan wont sign assets out. Never would of happened if ELLIPAL had of assisted me when my first ELLIPAL failed to charge battery only after 2 weeks of owning it. I begged them for assistance and now 2 years later my xrp is still stuck
15. Juli 2022 um 05:26 #1002968viljassGast::
I used the Titan as my main HW wallet for some time. Sure, it does have a nice big screen and I like the air-gap. But if you plan on using it with Ethereum, just get a Ledger og Trezor instead.
It had large eth fees withdrawing (no custom gwei, only a basic slider), and I got a bunch of random errors saying “try again later” or that I didn’t have enough balance. It can be used with dApps like Uniswap and Opensea, but the fees are crazy high.
This applies to BNB/BSC too.
Buggy staking function with Cosmos ATOM, alot of error messages.
It works fine with BTC though.
The app is nice to look at, but is super slow to update balances and transactions for all coins and tokens.
I stopped using it completely when the device didn’t want to power on without the charger being connected.
I can’t recommend it, but hope it has gotten better since I withdrew all my crypto from it. It is a nice concept and idea, but sadly not well executed.
Edit: typos 🙂
15. Juli 2022 um 05:26 #1002969Ellipal_officialGast::
Yes, Ellipal Titan with larger screen than others . and the first Device with Air-gapped technology in the market.
You can read the Public Key by the Connect QR code, But Usually the public key no use for most users. I will send message to you how to find Public key .
Ellipal have not support BIP84 Bitcoin address type.
- Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.