Home Foren Trezor Wallet Trezor 1 oder Trezor T

• Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 10 Monaten von AndreyKaPro.
Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo zusammen.
      An diejenigen von euch, die beide benutzt haben – welchen würdet ihr mir empfehlen?
      Ich werde meine Trezor verwenden, um MetaMask/Trust-Geldbörsen zu sichern.
      Lohnt es sich, etwas mehr für das Modell T zu bezahlen, oder ist das Modell 1 gut genug?

Vielen Dank für Ihre Meinung,
      Prost!

cuoyi77372222
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Model T has the keyboard so you never have to type your seedphrase words or passphrase into a computer. That adds a lot of security right there.

canadianboy24
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Model T supports more currencies and is easier to read.

rougekloud
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You’re better off buying the T and not needing to upgrade. It supports more cryptocurrencies.

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[deleted]

anseremme
      Gast
      Up
      Down

**Never ever use Trezor for DeFi**. Please refer to this [GitHub thread](https://github.com/trezor/connect/issues/784#issuecomment-1027431140).

I have both Trezor models, but I had to buy a Ledger (Nano X) for DeFi only. Since I use Ledger, I no longer have any problem at all with MetaMask/Brave/Firefox.

For storing coins only, I use Trezor. I trust definitely more Trezor than Ledger. Trezor is much more transparent than Ledger on the tech side!

However, if you use Trezor One, I HIGHLY recommend you use a passphrase to make your “vault” **UNBREAKABLE**. If not, your funds will NOT be safe at all. Even with a PIN. Again, refer to this [video](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6boKvdoTu2w) for a proof of concept. Trezor Model T would be protected against such a physical attack if you activate the microSD card protection and, optionally, a decoy PIN (wipe code).

I repeat: Trezor One is definitely NOT safe wihtout configuring a strong passphrase. In my case I use a six-to-eigth word passphrase with words not taken from a dictionary—I use words from the military to describe air operations, e.g. migcap, opbolo, etc. If you configure a passphrase, then it’s very likely your Trezor hardware wallet will be at the very least as safe as a Ledger one.

However, SatoshiLabs (Trezor) is absolutely crap in terms of customer support. Ledger support is far better than Trezor. But on the other hand, Ledger is absolutely crap in terms of customer data. If you order a Ledger, then: use an e-mail alias (then, delete it afterwards), get a temporary phone number, ship to a mailbox, use a VPN (or use Tor). I know getting a temporary phone number and temporarily renting a mailbox add to the cost, but it’s the price to pay for complete peace of mind.

Note that if you want to buy a Trezor (One or Model T) and are not fancy using a passphrase (which I understand very well, since it further complicates the use of your key ring with MM), you can still set up a [wipe code](https://wiki.trezor.io/User_manual:Wipe_code). Then, you stick a label on the back of your Trezor with that PIN code. In doing so, a thief might belief it’s indeed the PIN to unclock your Trezor, but the thief will in fact wipe your Trezor, learning this a bit too late… A good trick, I believe! Both Trezor models support this feature.

And, finally, if you want to take a further step (Model T only), you have the possibility to [“fuse” a microSD card](https://wiki.trezor.io/User_manual:SD_card_protection) with your Model T. In doing so, the Model T will be rendered totally useless without the microSD. As mentionned on the Trezor help page:
      > SD protection provides extra protection against physical attacks on the Trezor Model T.

Summary for top security:
      – Trezor One: wipe code (used as decoy) + passphrase.
      – Model T: wipe code (used as decoy) + SD card protection would be enough (+ passphrase if you want to further boost your confidence)

AndreyKaPro
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If only bitcoin, trezor 1

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.