Home Foren Trezor Wallet Trezor Assets werden aktualisiert – Phishing?

• Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 3 Monaten, 1 Woche von 1337h4x0rm4n.
Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe gerade diese E-Mail erhalten und frage mich, ob noch jemand dasselbe erhalten hat.
      Angesichts des Lecks, das sie gerade hatten, sieht es unglaublich nach Phishing aus, aber ich wollte es überprüfen.
      Was denkt ihr?

Die URLs scheinen legitim zu sein, wenn man die anderen Marketing-E-Mails von Trezor betrachtet.

AutoModerator
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Please bear in mind that no one from the Trezor team would send you a private message first.
      If you want to discuss a sensitive issue, we suggest contacting our Support team via the Troubleshooter: https://trezor.io/support/

**No one from the Trezor team (Reddit mods, Support agents, etc) would ever ask for your recovery seed!**
      Beware of scams and phishings: https://blog.trezor.io/recognize-and-avoid-phishing-ef0948698aec

*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/TREZOR) if you have any questions or concerns.*

finchcatz
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Please release an official statement

Keefryan
      Gast
      Up
      Down

OP. you have to ask !! ? , It’s laughable !! Just look how it’s worded etc .

Trezor
      Dear customer.

This email is to let you know your wallet assets are undergoing a upgrade.

In an effort to upgrade our infrastructure we are temporarily disabling the following networks:

BTC, ETH, XRP, ERC20, BEP20, TRON, TRC20
      We are requiring action from our users to re-enable the networks.

Important: Failure to upgrade your networks could result to full funds loss.

suite.trezor.io/upgrade
      Copyright © 2022 TREZOR LABS.
      a part of SatoshiLabs Group.

If you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter, click here

stephen_doonan
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Damn email-spam phishers–

[Image of spam phishing email, Jan. 24, 2024](https://i.imgur.com/kciqXrQ.png)

First-Cupcake9317
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I accidentally opened the email and clicked on the link. What should I do? I didn’t share my seed phrase or anything. Right after I clicked on the link, a new page opened but there was nothing there. It was like when a web site gets blocked and you can’t proceed with opening the page. After that, I received the email from Trezor saying that the email was spam. It looked so real. I have no idea what to do at this point. Can they install something on my computer after I clicked on the link?

1337h4x0rm4n
      Gast
      Up
      Down

How do people still fall for phising in 2024… Common sense uknow.

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.