Home Foren Trezor Wallet Trezor gehackt? Brauche Hilfe bitte

• Dieses Thema hat 27 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 3 Wochen, 2 Tage von scottonfire.
Ansicht von 27 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Mein bester Freund ist seit einiger Zeit im Kryptogeschäft tätig. Er hatte 8,2 BTC auf seinem Trezor zusammen mit 80 ETH. Diese Trezor wurde in einen Safe gelegt, so dass er sie nie wirklich benutzt hat.

Sie war mit seinem Exodus-Konto verknüpft, das man nicht benutzen kann, aber man kann immer noch seine Finanzen sehen.

Anfang dieser Woche hat er sein Konto überprüft und gesehen, dass um 6 Uhr morgens alle seine BTC an eine ihm unbekannte Adresse geschickt wurden, während seine ETH zum Glück unberührt blieben.

Kann mir jemand erklären, wie das passieren kann? Es ist nicht wie er ist neu in diesem Raum und teilte alle seine Worte/Passwörter mit jemandem.

Vielen Dank im Voraus

simonmales
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If the seeds were stored anywhere digitally, then there is a chance someone grabbed them.

Mx_Nx
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Some scenarios:

* 1) he made a digital copy of his seed phrase
      * 2) someone has found and taken a photo of the paper back-up copy of his seed phrase
      * 3) his computer was compromised with spyware before/during the process of wallet creation
      * 4) Exodus wallet itself was somehow compromised and a threat vector, perhaps in conjunction with (3) in the process of restoring the wallet in the app on a keylogged computer system

Has he entered his seed phrase into a computer keyboard, ever?

brianddk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

> It was linked with his Exodus account

I’ve seen this done wrong, by people assured that they are doing it right. If exodus ever held the seed-mnemonic, that is the leak.

Hope8888
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Did he ever take a picture of his seed phrase with his phone

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[deleted]

steadyzero
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Too many questions to ask his friend. Let your friend create a reddit account and let him communicate here instead of you. Kinda sus you asking questions. Maybe it was you who knows.

matteh0087
      Gast
      Up
      Down

this guy hasnt answered a single question … i see these posts often .. i wonder if its just to scare people

rjm101
      Gast
      Up
      Down

How did they setup their seed and where was it stored throughout the years?

nmbb101
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I don’t understand how btc can disappear from the trezor if it is only in read only mode with the exodus.. all transactions must be confirmed on the hardware wallet 🤫

spearsy33
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This is partly why I have a half dozen wallets and split my coins up between them… more seeds to manage, but less risk per seed. And I don’t even have much lol.

Diligent-Bar8941
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Never trust anyone/ any site.

sodmoraes
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Too much cases of money disapearing in cold wallets… i still have some crypto in one( which i check in a pc that i only use for that), but after they launched a crypto etf in my country i only buy crypto from it( i only buy btc and eth and hold anyways). Way more safe. Wallets and keeping cryptos in binance( or another) seems way too dangerous, even with a lot of security measures for me.

TelevisionKey3891
      Gast
      Up
      Down

That’s a hard hit to take.

Honestly, if I had anywhere near that type of money in BTC or ETH, I would:

1. Have it broken down into multiple hardware wallets in different places.
      2. If it was in 1 wallet, my seed would be memorized in my brain 🧠. Not written down anywhere.
      3. Have some sort of multisig set-up, which would be optimal for those types of high value funds.

silverGameOfThrone
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This is very expensive lesson learned question so I fount its NOT real

Diligent-Bar8941
      Gast
      Up
      Down

So long as he didn’t sign any transactions while his trezor was connected, he can contact the trezor and that exodus.

Diligent-Bar8941
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If the exodus was the exploit through their bridges, it’s in their part to compensate or to give back what your friend lost, as perg the agreement signed.

retrorays
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Couple things:

1) Op is a the “friend”

2) Op has a new karma account – likely legit

3) Op since we can close the loop faster, explain:

– did you ever store your seed phrase, keys anywhere?

– did you click any special links, do any special transactions?

– when did you last access your trezor and from what?

– where did you get your trezor?

​

With all this said, this crap about people losing their crypto is exactly why crypto won’t takeoff. It’s far far too complicated and easy to lose even to experts in the field. Banks and others can benefit, but then it’s never an “everyman” currency. If it wasn’t for the criminals in the world maybe crypto would have taken off but unfortunately… no

Outrageous_Mix_74
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Since all crypto transaction can be traced, can these coins be recovered?

Neeuw
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If his ETH is still there it was no malicious smart contract.
      His seed was leaked.
      Did he link his Trezor with Exodus? Or did he type his seed phrase into Exodus, thinking the hardware wallet would still protect him?

Lesankim6990
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Has happened to many along with me. Do you think inside?? It was showing in wallet till it was time to cash a bit in and come to find out it was taken 1.5 years back!

Intel81994
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Happens way more often than you’d think. I learned the very very hard way. None of this stuff – cold wallets included – are safe. Do not use crypto shit again. People pushing this garbage onto kids now need to be removed from society

ApplicationOne8261
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Why do we have to even link to to view only? Hardware wallet only!.
      Very sorry 😢
      Secure your ETH.

G0DL33
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Seems like an awful lot to hold on one wallet… personally I like to keep no more than 10k on a single wallet or exchange. Self custody is a journey and risk mitigation should be explored regularly.

Cryptozombie77
      Gast
      Up
      Down

So many people have issues with exodus . I see a huge pattern here and honestly wouldn’t be surprised if it had something to do with exodus . Also how did he connect to exodus ? Through online ? Because once you do that it defeats the whole purpose of hot wallet

Barbarystudio
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Thus story smells dirty, it is impossible to send your bitcoins from your trezor wallet to another account wallet without accepting the transaction before you enter your trezor wallet with your own password.

I have never worked with exodus, solflare using your words to link your wallet with solflare any transaction goes with ledger permission but when ever someone found your phone or you be hacked they can take the words and open it on a new hardware Wallet and then your done.

Cryptozombie77
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Sheesh these scammers are banking man . It’s so tempting

scottonfire
      Gast
      Up
      Down

fuck you for not updating us.

Ansicht von 27 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.