Home Foren Trezor Wallet Trezor generierte Adressen sind mehrfach verwendbar?

• Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 4 Monaten von kaacaSL.
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Wenn eine Geldbörse jedes Mal andere Adressen generiert, kann ich dann eine dieser Adressen wiederverwenden?

Art von einem Neuling Frage, ich habe eine trezor und alle meine btc und eth ist aus Börsen jetzt, ich fühle mich großartig, ich habe btc ein paar Mal zu erhalten, aber ich bemerke jedes Mal ist anders adressieren ich understant dies ist für die Sicherheit, aber kann eine Wiederverwendung eine dieser Adressen? Ich frage, weil ich ein QR-Bild oder eine kopierte Empfangsadresse in meinem Telefon haben möchte, falls ich BTC erhalten muss und ich nicht in der Nähe meines Trezors bin. Sorry, wenn schlechtes Englisch

Ready_Plankton_5698
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes, you can re use the addresses, however , the advice is to generate new ones to add privacy to your transactions. Even some exchanges request you to whitelist one address for all your withdrawals

3_Thumbs_Up
      Gast
      Up
      Down

>I ask becouse i sant to have a QR image or copied recieve adress in My phone in case i need to recieve BTC and i’m away from My trezor.

There’s a proper way to do this. Download a wallet to your phone which has the ability to import watch only wallets, and then export your xpub from your trezor and import it in your phone wallet.

kerony
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You can also use your xpub key, which you will find in settings in Trezor Suite when you open you account. This xpub is public information, it does not contain your private keys. You can input this xpub key into some mobile app (for example Sentiel by samourai wallet). From this mobile app with your xpub, you can generate as many new addresses as you like, even if you are away from your Trezor. However you can only receive funds with this way, you cannot spend them. In order to spend them, you have to have your Trezor on you and approve the TXs.

kaacaSL
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi, you can reuse an address. Check this post that is dedicated to this topic: [https://www.reddit.com/r/TREZOR/comments/whm2ur/can_i_reuse_one_receiving_address/](https://www.reddit.com/r/TREZOR/comments/whm2ur/can_i_reuse_one_receiving_address/). You will find more details there.

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.