Home Foren Trezor Wallet Trezor hat RSOD und ich brauche dringend Hilfe!

Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

meine trezor hat RSOD und ich habe Angst um mein Leben alle meine Ersparnisse sind in diesem verflixten Gerät und im am Rande des Lebens und könnte wirklich das Geld verwenden, nach der Verwendung meiner trezor fast täglich aus dem Nichts die Wallet hat einen Fehler ” interner Fehler, Touchscreen-Panel wurde nicht richtig geladen” Ich bin sehr erschrocken und nach der Suche im Internet sagten sie, um die trezor neu zu starten, ist, dass, wenn Sie das Gerät als ziehen Sie es und stecken Sie es wieder oder?

Crypto-4-Freedom
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Dont be scared. You crypto is not on your trezor. All crypto is on the blockchain. The trezor only holds your private key.

Yeah you can reboot your trezor without trouble. And just put your seed phrase in.

You can even put your seed phrase in a new device/wallet as well.

The only thing what is really important is your seed phrase. If you lose that, you lose everything.

TheFcknVoid
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Please tell me you wrote down your seed phrase like you were clearly instructed to?

bartoque
      Gast
      Up
      Down

And do not respond nor listen to any private messages you might receive with someone offering to “help” you. That will be when you actually, really loose everything, when handing over your recovery seed…

As any crypto wallet only offers you access to but doesn’t actually store any crypto.

simonmales
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Did it say ‘Please visit [trezor.io/rsod](https://trezor.io/rsod)’ ?

It leads to [https://trezor.io/support/a/common-hardware-issues](https://trezor.io/support/a/common-hardware-issues)

And it answer is to reboot the device.

Intelligent-Head-386
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Is this what we’re doing now? Putting ur life savings on a device that you have no idea how to work and then screaming for help. Smh

OkLaw1288
      Gast
      Up
      Down

As long as you have your pneumonic seed phrase you are fine. The device holds nothing other then your seed phrase. You can torch it, destroy it, do whatever with it and your crypto is still safe. You can recover your wallet on that device or another device entirely by just entering the seed phrase linked with that wallet. You could even do it using a hot wallet though cold storage is always safest.

dxlongnh
      Gast
      Up
      Down

1. as long as you keep your seed phrase secret, your fund are safe
      2. never type your seedpharse with keyboard
      3. never answer any “support DM”, they are scam
      4. trezor device is just a key to open the door, if you lost your device, just buy another then do the recovery with official Trezor suite app

Solid-Mess
      Gast
      Up
      Down

As long as you have the seed and passphrase (if added) then you have no reason to freak out.

Unsure why people use cold storage devices with little to no knowledge about them or what to do if something happens. If I’m going to be my own bank imma make 100% I know what I’m doing and what to do if a device breaks..

Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.