Home Foren Trezor Wallet Trezor mit/ohne Exodus

• Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 7 Monaten von Silver_Asmodeus.
Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Guten Morgen 🙂

Trezor mit oder ohne Exodus, was ist der Vorteil/Nachteil von beiden?

Ich habe vor, meinen Trezor nur zur Aufbewahrung und nicht zum Hin- und Herschicken zu verwenden. Im Grunde will ich sie nur ein paar Mal im Jahr auffüllen und dann sicher aufbewahren.

Sollte ich nur die Trezor-Suite verwenden, oder ist es besser, sie mit der Exodus-Wallet zu kombinieren? Ist das eine sicherer als das andere? Gibt es einen Vorteil, wenn man es mit Exodus verwendet?

​

Ich habe das Trezor One btw

kaacaSL
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi, if you don’t plan to use coins that are only accessible via Trezor+Exodus connection, there are no added benefits for you.

If you want to use just Bitcoin, you can simply use just the Trezor Suite application.

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[deleted]

freeledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Haha exactly my question 20 minutes ago. The benefit is that you can broaden your supported coins. But the drawback is that you have to check, whether the exodus with trezor supports the coins you need. In my case, this does not solve the problem.

See here https://www.reddit.com/r/TREZOR/comments/w2kyy2/trezor_one_exodus/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

FilipBonn77
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If u keep more coins on your trezor, it is easier to generate csv transaction history from exodus for portfolio tracker.

Silver_Asmodeus
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Well, the idea is fine, but I’m not sure I must invest in this product. I am at the stage where I want to find smth actually promising and get into it early so I can get my $$$. The only one I know like this now is BeaRex. LMK if you have any others

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.