Home Foren Trezor Wallet Trezor Model One erste Eindrücke

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe mein Trezor Model One vor ein paar Tagen erhalten und wollte es eigentlich mögen, aber im Grunde genommen gefällt es mir nicht.

Hier ist der Grund

1. Es fühlt sich billig an und scheint nicht sehr langlebig zu sein,
      2. Geben Sie die Passphrase auf einem mit dem Internet verbundenen Computer ein!! Will Trezor wirklich, dass ich 150 Dollar mehr ausgebe, um meine Passphrase in das Gerät eingeben zu können? Was für ein Scherz
      3. Die Trezor-Suite bietet die Möglichkeit, den Seed zu bestätigen, indem man ihn in die Tastatur eintippt!! Ich kann mir vorstellen, dass viele Neulinge das auf einem gefährdeten Computer tun und ihr gesamtes Geld verlieren.

Im Allgemeinen kann ich verstehen, warum die Trezor-Produkte sich nie durchgesetzt haben, sie sind der Kompetenz unterlegen.

Und ich würde es noch einmal sagen, ich wollte es wirklich mögen, aber ich kann es einfach nicht.

RocketMoonShot
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Make something better, sell it, get rich

bitcornhodler
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Calm down…. yes it feels cheap, it’s just a piece of plastic and a chip. Are you going to be throwing it around?

Yes, You can use suite to test off your seed is backup properly – the 24 words are entered in a random order. If you had an infected computer that logged your 24 words, it’s still pretty much impossible to find the correct order and steal your coins.

I do agree the the pass phrase entered into the keyboard sucks, but the chances of getting your coins stolen is still very low. An attacker will need to keylog your computer and get the physical hardware wallet/seed back up.

JeffWest01
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You don’t have to type the words on your PC! And you shouldn’t. Use the advanced recovery to validate your seed words, you select the words from the trezor screen and never type them.

Neeuw
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You can validate your seed in advance mode and type the seed on the trezor screen.

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Lmao. OP I went through the same thing and brought it up here and all the original trezor people who were here before the ledger debacle all have something negative to say. “maKE soMeThinG YourSeLF anD SelL iT” “itS noT sUPpoSEd tO lOOk nIcE”🤣🤣🤣 the trezor is garbage. I’m sorry to all the original trezor owners who get so upset to hear it lol

Y0rin
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Are you happy now, that you didged ledger? What you’re describing sounds a lot worse.

Ne0nbeams
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I just wish mine would ship. Paid with eth and it hasn’t even shipped in 9 business days. I think I’m going to cancel and try and get my .1eth back.

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.