Home Foren Trezor Wallet Trezor Modell 1 wird nicht erkannt

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Es ist Jahre her, dass ich sie benutzt habe, aber ich denke, es ist an der Zeit, meine Kryptowährungen von den Börsen zu entfernen, da die Dinge immer prozessualer werden. Ich habe alle Vorschläge ausprobiert – andere Leitung, anderer Computer, anderer Browser oder Desktop-Client – nichts erkennt mein Gerät. Ist es jetzt einfach obsolet? Ich kann meinen Trezor nicht einmal über den Startbildschirm hinaus bewegen, den ich vor Jahren für ihn eingerichtet habe.

Llonga
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You may have to bite the bullet and buy a new one, and recover using your seed.

classic_aut0
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Not sure what wires you’ve tried, but I’ve found the majority of any cheap USB cable doesn’t actually work. If you don’t have your original cable from trezor, try a genuine cable from some other device like an Xbox controller.

walterpadick78
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Send a ticket on the official website and they may be able to help you.

marieN15510
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Having same issue. I did everything as recommended. Had been a ledger user for long time. Oh well.

brianddk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Well there is “old” then there is “ancient”. You should be able to view the FW version or at least the BL version if you go into bootloader mode. IDK, I’ve only used a few of the released bootloaders.

There are [LOTS of changes since 2014](https://github.com/trezor/trezor-firmware/blob/master/legacy/firmware/CHANGELOG.md). Not sure where you land on that list.

I know it will work if you go back to the [earliest python libraries](https://github.com/trezor/trezor-firmware/blob/master/python/CHANGELOG.md) (which is how I revived an original Trezor-T), but some may find it easier to just mail it off to support.

cc: u/marieN15510

sohighh
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I was having this issue with trezor suite last night. Have you tried the web app? Mine worked there so maybe suite is acting up for some of us

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.