Home Foren Trezor Wallet Trezor one gegen Safe 3?

• Dieses Thema hat 7 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 3 Monaten von PhillyNJMusicMan.
Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Leute, was ist eigentlich der Unterschied?

Was bedeutet es, einen zusätzlichen Sicherheitschip auf dem Gerät zu haben. Wenn es bedeutet, dass sich jemand leichter in das Gerät einhacken kann, wenn er es physisch bekommt, dann ist es mir egal, denn ich würde es ersetzen, sobald ich feststelle, dass es fehlt.

Aber wenn es bedeutet, dass man bei Transaktionen mehr Sicherheit hat, dann wäre das sehr wichtig.

Arcadespirit
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Both are simple and secure. Like the person above said, if you don’t plan on storing Solana and Cardano and the threat of someone physically hacking your device is minimal (which should be the case for basically everyone) then the one is cheaper, easier to get hold of and does the same job.

truthwatcher_
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Are you checking the device daily? I’ve had periods of a few months I didn’t check my hardware wallet at all. More than enough time for someone to hack it if that would be physically possible. That’s why I went with the trezor3, even though that means waiting a few weeks.

I’ve had the ledger x previously, but wanted to get a second option because of the seed phrase recovery thing.

Technical_Peach_3285
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I got the Model One recently on sale. It’s good enough and you can save some bucks with it. The chance of any physical attack on the device is far lower than you can imagine.

Unless you want to save Solana or other coins not supported on the Model One, you want the secure element chip (that offers just another barrier against physical attacks) and the ability to enter the passphrase you might use on the device itself, the model one is perfectly capable of storing your coins securely.

Other differences are the USB type C port of Safe 3 vs the microUSB of the Model One, the backup options (S3: Standard and Shamir Backups vs M1: Standard only) and the seedphrase generation (S3 generates 12word seedphrases and M1 24word seedphrases), although both support importing either 12 or 24 word seedphrases.

Save some bucks with the Model One, and probably you going to receive it sooner that the Safe 3

No-Journalist-5614
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hoping to learn in the comment

PhillyNJMusicMan
      Gast
      Up
      Down

For just a little bit more money, go with the Safe 3. 👍🪙😎

simonmales
      Gast
      Up
      Down

> If it means someone can hack into it more easily when he gets it physically, then I don’t care

Exactly this.

Depends if you are interested in Solana and Cardano, which are not supported on the T1.

ConfirmStatus
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You can enter pin, passphrase, and seed recovery on the device with Safe 3.

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.