Home Foren Trezor Wallet Trezor One PASSPHRASE Tastatur gefährdet?

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Bevor alle Jungs springen in Vorschlag für Trezor Modell T, es tut mir leid, aber nach Ausgaben mehrere Geräte auf Ledger glaube nicht, dass ich bereit bin, auf Modell T. Ledger S plus und sogar ältere Nano verbringen, obwohl die gleiche Preiskategorie wie ein erlaubt Ihnen, Passphrase auf dem Gerät selbst eingeben! Wird es jemals ein Model One + geben? Ist das Tippen auf der Tastatur bei der Verwendung von Ledger Suite wirklich sicher? Wie kann man die Sicherheit gewährleisten 🦺?

JerryGallow
      Gast
      Up
      Down

“Don’t suggest the device that meets my needs, I won’t hear of it.”

jonklinger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Passphrase is here to protect you from one sort of attack: someone gains physical access to your hardware wallet and uses a wrench to hit you to open.

In that case, you have two wallets. The regular, which would open and show some minor balance; and the Passphrase which will remain hidden.

The others cases:

Cyber: someone phishes your seed. If you’re stupid enough to phish the seed in a computer you’ll fall for the Passphrase as well.

Lost trezor: without installing malware on your pc, you’re immune.

GiorgioVe
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If i do quick maths, you aren’t ready to feel safe by purchasing a 220$ HW, but are ready to purchase a 70$ HW, + let’s say an eventual 120$ Model “One plus”?
      Assuming you already have the Trezor One, you will have to buy the “One Plus”.

Which corresponds to say :
      “Hi, i’m ready to feel safe with my crypto by spending 190$, but there’s no way i’ll ever spend 220$ to feel safe!”

Get the T model if you hate typing your passhprase on the keyboard.
      Plus nobody knows if there’s ever gonna be a Model One Plus, and maybe it will cost 150$?
      Come on.

nymobster
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Set it up using tails

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[deleted]

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.