Home Foren Trezor Wallet Trezor One vs. Model T in Bezug auf Sicherheit

• Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 10 Monaten von rjm101.
Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich muss natürlich von Ledger weg und frage mich, ob es irgendwelche Probleme zwischen diesen beiden Modellen in Bezug auf die Sicherheit gibt? Ist das eine besser als das andere? Ich habe bereits einen Trezor One und mag ihn sehr. Ich überlege, ob ich mir das Model T zulegen soll, frage mich aber, ob es genauso sicher ist wie das Trezor One. (Die Frage bezieht sich nicht auf den physischen Zugriff auf das Gerät).

AdvertisingIcy9114
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Security wise they are the same.

The only plus I would give to Model T is that it allows you to enter the passphrase on the device itself.

TampaSaint
      Gast
      Up
      Down

As stated, security is the same. The model T lets you enter the optional password on the Trezor itself. For sure that feels way less creepy, but I assume its cumbersome with its flip-phone type keyboard. (I have Model One)

Also remember even if the password were somehow leaked it would not by itself compromise your coin.

Its true a Trezor is hackable if you can steal the device and posses expert knowledge and tools. However you would have to also get the password, and this is why the Trezor is only truly physically secure if you use passwords.

I bought two Trezors in case my house burns down and my recovery seeds with it. The second one is a mirror image since it used the same seeds.

I feel quite comfortable leaving that second Trezor laying around in different remote places because even if it is taken apart and hacked its useless with my secret password. And I made sure my secret password has enough entropy and not in any crack dictionary.

rjm101
      Gast
      Up
      Down

> I’m thinking about adding the Model T, but am wondering if it is as secure as the Trezor One.

The [trezor one](https://www.coolwallet.io/kraken-hacks-trezor-in-15-minutes/) got hacked.

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.