Home Foren Trezor Wallet Trezor Suite Update März 2022

• Dieses Thema hat 10 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 10 Monaten von keefyboy452.
Ansicht von 10 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Informieren Sie sich in unserem Blogbeitrag über die Neuerungen in der aktuellen Trezor Suite:
      [https://blog.trezor.io/trezor-suite-update-march-2022-3e1823fa22d7](https://blog.trezor.io/trezor-suite-update-march-2022-3e1823fa22d7)

Cardano in Trezor Suite nativ und Full Node Support für Electrum Server um nur einige zu nennen!

Tarskin_Tarscales
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Sweet, what validators is the Trezor team running? I might redelegate to support further development.

raymonddurk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m trying to hook up the full node right now and a few things

1. It says I need to connect the device in order to edit it. That seems a little weird if it is about to pull an xpub right before I am trying to prevent it from pulling the xpub
      2. I pasted in the onion url and it immediately said invalid URL. Does this not work over Tor or does it only work with local IP addresses because I can’t get it work despite it saying it works over Tor. Not sure if you mean suite over Tor as in the previous release or node over Tor
      3. I see the backup nodes listed which is great, but from a privacy perspective I prefer to remove those entirely like how it works in Sparrow. If my node is not connected, don’t have a failover. Let me initiate the failover to weigh the privacy trade offs vs the need to send the transaction

​

edit: I removed the http:// and it worked. Side question though, what is the difference between the t and the s (transparent and secure)?

Earthchop
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I was super excited about this but it’s not working for me. My Electrum personal server is reporting:

IOError: OSError(‘Bad client query, no “method”)

Any idea? Googling hasn’t resulted in anything. I’m doing :s as I’m using SSL, but just for fun I tried :t too.

​

*I see I’m using personal server, different than just ‘server’, that’s my issue.

CSGOWitness
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Any confirmation on whether the electrum support will work with electrum personal server?

NeighborhoodNo3672
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Any idea how to add more coins to Trezor?

StreetProperly
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi everyone, I used to use Cardano with Trezor and Yoroi and now with the newest update, I’d like to switch to suite. However when I loaded it up it had 2 accounts for Trezor. The legacy one, with my current balance, and the new account that was empty. I know that regarding derivation paths, Trezor initially had a mistake in 24-word seeds for their Icarus derivation. So legacy clearly looks to be Icarus-trezor derivation type (as documented by the cardano project). My question is, is the regular wallet in suite a “fixed” Icarus derivation even for us using 24 word seeds, and if not, is there a way to create a wallet of that type? I know the Trezor firmware recently added that as an option but as far as I know, no wallet implements it.

Second question since I just tried sending my cardano from my legacy wallet to my regular one. Its still pending and the transaction ID doesn’t seem to exist on adastat? Is this feature not fully working in Suite?

Mrs-Lemon
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Really hope you guys can add entering in the passphrase using similar way as advanced recovery for Trezor One in the future so that you don’t have to type it.

only_merit
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Can you please provide a link to the correct Electrum Server that this is supposed to work with?

Cryptoisking23
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Men Trezor made me loose the opportunity to make millions !!! Kept getting an error were it’s loading a long time on mm then i have to go on advAnce settings go reset account exit browser , disconnect Trezor still wouldn’t work trying swap on auto slipperage

keefyboy452
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have been waiting for node support via Electrum server for long time and it is finally here! Thank you, Trezor! Keep up the privacy and sovereighty features!

Ansicht von 10 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.