Home Foren Trezor Wallet Trezor und Yoroi

• Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Woche, 6 Tage von MP-RH.
Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

Mehr Hilfe erforderlich.

Ich habe ADA von Trezor gesichert, alles funktioniert gut in Trezor Suite.

Aber ich möchte meine 2 ADA-Einsätze wieder freigeben (Freigabe wird in Trezor Suite nicht unterstützt).

Also richte ich eine Yoroi-Wallet ein, die von Trezor unterstützt wird, und füge das richtige Passwort für die geheime Wallet hinzu, wenn ich sie befördere, aber sie zeigt eine leere Wallet an.

Warum funktioniert das nicht?

Ich habe im Internet nachgeschaut und es gibt viele Probleme damit, aber keine Lösungen.

Hat jemand irgendwelche Vorschläge?

kevlar_777_
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Are you saying that you were able to get the wallet set up, but the balance is zero? Sometimes Yoroi needs a bit of time to sync to display the correct wallet amount. If that’s not your issue, I would try setting up the trezor linked wallet again and make sure that Trezor Bridge is running in the background. You can confirm this is the case by checking your background processes on your computer and looking for a “Trezord” process.

What kind of Trezor device do you have? I recently set up my Trezor Safe 3 and was having issues delegating/selecting a new stake pool with Yoroi. I personally think there is an issue with the Yoroi to Trezor bridge for the Safe 3. I ended up having to use AdaLite wallet instead but there I was able to change my staking pool. Hope this helps you!

MP-RH
      Gast
      Up
      Down

As the same device is being used on Trezor Suite (and it works), and all the steps are completed correctly when using Yoroi and Adalite (I used to use both without issues) I can only assume Trezor is no longer properly supported by third party wallets.

gabrielkerekes
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Adalite is still able to handle both Trezor Hidden Wallets and stake key de-registration – if you load your wallet, navigate to Staking and scroll down, there’s a “Stake Key Deregistration” dialog with a “Deregister stake key” button. Source: I just tried myself 😉

MP-RH
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I tried Adalite too, but it still shows an empty wallet.

I just don’t know why nothing is showing. Everything is fine in Trezor Suite, but it doesn’t seem to work in Adalite or Yoroi.

I’ve tried different browsers, I’m definitely putting in the passcode for the secret wallet when promoted by Trezor, I’ve even tried putting the passcode into the Trezor device directly, but still no luck.

I’m annoyed that I can’t undelegate or even re-delegate in Trezor suite.

MP-RH
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ok, so I’ve checked to make sure everything is up to day and running the latest software and firmware.

I’ve changed the USB cable.

I’ve entered the hidden wallet password through the Trezor device.

Works fine in Trezor Suite, all accounts display including Cardano. I even moved a few ADA.

But the accounts do not display in either Yoroi or Adalite.

Can anybody offer any clues or ideas?

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.