Home Foren Trezor Wallet Trezor Versand

• Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 3 Wochen, 6 Tage von wealljusstrynamakeit.
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hat noch jemand Probleme mit dem Versandpartner OSM Worldwide? Mein Trezor Safe 3 wurde am 30. Januar verschickt, kam am 1. Februar bei dem Versandpartner in meiner Stadt an und seitdem steht dort “Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item” und nichts. Ich habe mich an OSM gewandt und sie waren überhaupt nicht hilfreich. Sie sagten, dass es 2-5 Tage dauern wird, bis die Sendung den endgültigen USPS-Bestimmungsort erreicht, der sich… unten auf der Straße befindet.

​

TechieBrad
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just assume order from Amazon.

Amazon is a drop ship option for trezor.

Trezor ships their stock to Amazon, then Amazon uses UPS to deliver the orders.

It’s just as safe, if not safer, and if it’s tampered with, just return it. Amazon refunds your money as soon as it’s scanned in by UPS, they don’t even wait to receive the item to refund you.

There’s an inherent risk ordering directly through trezor just as there is through Amazon. Make sure it says shipped by Amazon and sold by Trezor. Problem solved.

I know I’ll get a lot of comments that disagree with me, but it truly is so much easier, and it arrives within 48 hours. If it’s tampered with, just return it or exchange it. Never had any issues and I’ve ordered multiple different brands of hardware wallets.

Verify you’re ordering from “Ledger” or “Keystone” etc and not some third party selling on Amazon.

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[deleted]

wilson0x4d
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Bummer..

Why is Trezor using third party couriers/distribution-centers instead of delivering directly to a well-known courier like USPS/UPS/Fedex?

It creates an obvious trust/custody issue knowing that these devices can be maliciously accessed without breaking the tamper-evident-holo.

Makes me wonder… is there a process to reset/prepare a potentially compromised Trezor before use to ensure that the device is safe and secure even if it was intercepted in transit by a malicious party?

wealljusstrynamakeit
      Gast
      Up
      Down

My tracking showed all the same stuff. Just be patient, it will arrive. I ordered 12/29/23 and got mine early Feb.

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.