Home Foren Trezor Wallet Trezor von 2017 wurde beim Firmware-Update gelöscht, jetzt ist das Portemonnaie leer

• Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 3 Monaten, 3 Wochen von Quick_Pirate2141.
Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo, ich hatte eine Trezor-Geldbörse mit Bitcoin aus dem Jahr 2017. Als ich sie vor kurzem anschließen wollte, war ein Firmware-Update erforderlich, und die gesamte Wallet wurde gelöscht. Ich habe einen Recovery-Seed mit 18 Wörtern und zusätzlichen 16 Zeichen, an deren Zweck ich mich nicht mehr erinnere.

Ich habe die Wallet nicht auf dem Trezor geöffnet, aber als ich sie auf einer Software-Wallet öffnete, war sie leer, was keinen Sinn ergibt, und sie sagte auch, dass es keine vergangenen Transaktionen gab, was unlogisch ist.

Meine Frage ist – könnte es sein, dass die Trezor anders funktioniert, so dass, wenn ich versuche, sie dort zu öffnen, Geld vorhanden ist, aber in der Software-Wallet ist keines vorhanden? Ist das überhaupt logisch? Und was könnten die 16 Zeichen bedeuten, die ebenfalls auf der Seite stehen?

Ich danke Ihnen vielmals.

matejcik
      Gast
      Up
      Down

98 % sure the additional characters are a passphrase for a hidden wallet.

Try opening a hidden wallet (in Suite it’s top left drop-down where you can add a wallet and select “hidden”) and entering your characters as the passphrase.

gfhhdj89
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You can recover directly to Trezor using the Trezor sw the 16 characters are likely a passphrase. If you restore to Trezor then go to hidden wallet and select type on Trezor 16 characters you will see all funds. The 18 words without a passphrase gives a different wallet likely empty. BTW it is likely you see a blank wallet because you didn’t use hidden wallet (passphrase) feature on your original wallet so no need to wipe ir restore if that’s the case.

jdlostbtv
      Gast
      Up
      Down

What do you mean by “I didn’t open the wallet on the Trezor, but when I opened it on a software wallet”

Did you put the seed in a software wallet?

When you created the trezor account, did you have a passphrase attached?

Tight_Newspaper_3848
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’ve had similar problems trying to use a seed phrase in a different wallet eg phantom metamask ledger etc. I don’t know the ins and outs but try getting a new trezor or and putting the seed phrase into it. It seems like if you try to use a seed phrase you originally opened in say ledger and then try to use the same seed in trezor doesn’t work. Can someone explain why. Thanks

AllDayDabbler
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Can’t you connect the Trezor and get in without having to do the update? I know it’s not most secure way – but surely you’d know if it was all there before updating? Plus I don’t get the 16 chatacters – that connonly be the passphrase?

Quick_Pirate2141
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you wrote you’re seed phrase correctly you can use it on any wallet to restore you’re wallet without seed phrase coins are locked keep seed offline and never share or enter online unless doing dry run on Trezor

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.