Home Foren Trezor Wallet Trezor’s größter Black Friday Verkauf aller Zeiten!

• Dieses Thema hat 8 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 4 Monaten von RobIsTheMan.
Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Es ist also schon Montag, aber ich kann keinen Black Friday Sale bei Trezor finden. Gibt es eine offizielle Mitteilung, wann der Verkauf stattfinden wird und welche Art von Verkauf es gibt?

https://preview.redd.it/m9nj1fa9n91a1.jpg?width=2400&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=81a865f7182595ed48a84eb98a8c74225a108ff6

Comfortable-Towel781
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m asking myself the same question and hope this “best BF sale ever” will be worth it. I’m a big fan of Trezor, but I think they should change their pricing policy – Trezor should provide a new “cool” model (shamir, passphrase) at competitive prices. There are a lot of new and more modern HW wallets on the market, with a price tag around $50. A price of $259 for a few years old device (although sufficient) leads to market share being taken by another reputable company in the current competitive environment. And as a fan od Trezor, that makes me sad.

Justinnp1998
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Got the same, in the blog of trezor is stated that it is applied now, still seeing pretty normal pricing

PracticalElk1352
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Same i saw an announcement on their website last week that there is a black friday sale coming up but still nothing

Edit : i see a 30% discount now

Crib0802
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Maybe the promotion is too good for me the web server is not working now. 🙁

cgpipeliner
      Gast
      Up
      Down

hard choice for me, The model one doesn’t support ADA, SOL and some favorite coins I have. Model T is too expensive

kaacaSL
      Gast
      Up
      Down

We are sorry for letting you all waiting, you can run to the eshop now.

rocasv
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Servers seems to be down, I would like to get a Model T 😀

RobIsTheMan
      Gast
      Up
      Down

ug, I just bought a model one at full price.
      Do you think they’ll refund the difference if I contact them?

Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.