Home Foren Ledger Wallet Übertragung von Münzen von einer Ledger-Brieftasche in eine andere

• Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 8 Monaten von loupiote2.
Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe 3 Ledger. S, S+, & X. Habe 6 oder 7 Münzen, ein paar von jedem auf jedem Gerät.

Ich versuche, alles zu organisieren und Dinge zu verschieben.

Aber als ich versuchte, es zu tun, ist es nicht so einfach, wie ich dachte.

Um zu senden, muss ich das Gerät an LL anschließen, aber ich brauche eine Empfangsadresse auf einem anderen Gerät.

Das klingt so, als ob es einfach zu machen wäre. Was übersehe ich?

VariousJackfruit
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Plug in the device you want to get the receiving address for, and copy that address down. Then plug in the one you are sending from, and send to the address you copied before.

Knurlinger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Add a wallet with the other device and get the receiving address. In case they’re Setup with the same seed then they manage the same addresses. There are never coins on a device, just the keys to an address

Kraz8s
      Gast
      Up
      Down

To make it easy why not just note the wallet addresses in a Blockchain explorer?

Marathon___Man
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Two computers!!! A good excuse to buy the latest hardware 😉

Y0rin
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Why don’t you just use one seed phrase on all the devices?

That way you don’t even have to move anything.

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

>Transfer coins from one ledger wallet to another

I hope you understand that your cryptos are never stored in your ledger. They are always stored on the blockchains, on the Internet.

The only thing stored in your ledger is your seed (24 words + optional passphrase), i.e. your master private key that gives you full control of all the accounts derived from this seed.

Therefore, if you enter the same seed phrase in all your ledgers, each ledger will give you access to the same accounts.

Of course, you may want to use different seed phrases in different ledgers (although this is generally not a good idea as it complicates recovery/seed phrase management, and could cause un-necessary problems).

In that case, you can transfer cryptos from an account derived by ledger1 seed towards an account derived from ledger 2 seed.

> However when I tried to do it, it’s not as simple as I was thinking.

It will just be a regular transfer and you will have to pay network fees.

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.