Home Foren Ledger Wallet Übertragung von Shiba Inu aus dem Ledger zum Austausch.

• Dieses Thema hat 10 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 12 Monaten von Mooncow027.
Ansicht von 10 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Also ich versuche, einige Shiba aus Ledger zu einem Austausch zu bewegen. Die Menge der Shiba ist ein paar 100USD oder mehr. Die Gebühr beträgt 14 USD. Aber auf dem Bildschirm steht: “Der Kontostand des übergeordneten Kontos reicht nicht für die Netzwerkgebühr aus. Ich dachte, die Gebühr beträgt 14 USD. Das ist nicht viel Verse, was ich versuche zu bewegen. Was passiert hier?

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Fees are paid with ETH, that must be in the same account.

Sethdarkus
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You need etherium to serve as gas for the transfer

FewMagazine938
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Right now Bitcoin and ETH fees are insane…try doing the send after midnight

Timetraveler5313
      Gast
      Up
      Down

To all the comment. Oh yeah forgot need eth for gas fee. Well f**k me. And, for the latest comment. Yeah I’m ridding the Shiba for something else probably eth.

Timetraveler5313
      Gast
      Up
      Down

So if I remember right I just need to buy some eth send to Ledger & that’ll pay for the gas fee

BWNYMD
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The fee is covered with eth

Kritchsgau
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Pro tip, convert shib to eth before moving into ledger. Then leave it

Traditional_Hunt_764
      Gast
      Up
      Down

My best guess is to check the balance in the ledger and settlement currency. You should have > 14 USD left after sending the 100 USD. I.e total balance should be >114 USD

Jim-Helpert
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey there, indeed so gas fees are a bit higher than before recently due to market moving and more transactions being processed on the blockchain, this has nothing to do with Ledger.
      Regarding the error message, indeed to transfer ERC20 tokens, you need ETH to pay for gas fees as you already noticed, since ERC20 tokens are on ETH network
      I hope this better clarifies and remain available if needed

Mooncow027
      Gast
      Up
      Down

To those who said ‘gas fees’. I use ledger to sell BCH all the time. How come that doesn’t need gas fees? I’m pretty green with these things.

Ansicht von 10 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.