Home Foren Trezor Wallet Überweisung von einer KYC-Börse (z.B. Coinbase) auf die Trezor-Brieftasche

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich plane, das Trezor Modell T zu kaufen und werde meine Kryptowährung von einem KYC-registrierten Coinbase-Konto auf eine Trezor-Wallet übertragen, wenn dies geschieht. Wenn ich dies tue und dann mit der Trezor-Suite handele/verkaufe, löst das ein steuerpflichtiges Ereignis aus? Eine weitere Frage, die ich habe, ist, ob die Trezor Suite KYC benötigt, um zu kaufen, zu handeln und zu verkaufen?

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

As far as I understand it for USA citizens, in the USA: transferring from one wallet you own to another wallet you own is not taxable. How you document that is your responsibility. I am no professional and am not giving you advice: I’m just sharing my understanding, which could be wrong. Maybe a professional or someone with more knowledge can chime in and let us all know.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Selling, or spending coins is a taxable event regardless if “they know about it” because you are on KYC or not. HOWEVER, there is significant penalty for trying to cheat the tax system that can cost you more then the tax’s you would have owed including your freedom. Sending coins from one wallet you own, to another wallet you own is not a taxable event but then what’s the point it’s still KYC because they have your address on file. And if you send it from that wallet to another they have that wallet too on file then. You can’t send from a known source, to an unknown source and be anonymous all of a sudden, doesn’t work like that. Simply put spending or selling coins regardless if they know about it or not, is legally taxable by law.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Every sell/exchange is taxable

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.