Home Foren Ledger Wallet Umfrage zur Erfahrung

• Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 8 Monaten von Tabea_Ledger.
Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo, ich habe vor kurzem ein Ledger bekommen und um ehrlich zu sein, ist es eine Nervensäge. Ich bin froh, dass ich es bekommen habe, fühle mich sicher damit, aber die Benutzererfahrung war BRUTAL. Ich bin wirklich neugierig, welche Erfahrungen andere mit diesem Gerät gemacht haben. Ein paar Probleme, die ich/meine Freunde hatten, um die Dinge in Gang zu bringen.

Nachteile

– Bei der Ersteinrichtung gab es viele Verbindungsprobleme, keine große Sache. Ich habe sie in den Griff bekommen.
      – Während der Ersteinrichtung gab es alle möglichen Probleme mit der Ledger Live Mac-Anwendung. Ständige Neustarts, Synchronisierungsprobleme, einfach generell fehlerhaft.
      – Bluetooth – wieder viele Probleme mit der Verbindung (iPhone 11 pro max)
      – Vorwärts 3 Monate. Ich habe das Gerät seit der Einrichtung nicht mehr benutzt. Wollte ADA umstellen. Die Batterie wird nicht geladen.
      – Immer noch Probleme mit der Verbindung. Sowohl Bluetooth als auch kabelgebunden. Die Verbindung wird mitten in der Transaktion unterbrochen.
      – Ledger live Mac ist zu diesem Zeitpunkt einfach völlig unbrauchbar. 5+ Minuten, um die Anwendung überhaupt zu laden. Dann wird die Synchronisierung überhaupt nicht mehr durchgeführt.
      – Freund kann viele Anwendungen nicht auf das Gerät bringen. (Nano x). Lässt sich einfach nicht herunterladen. Ich schätze, es gibt Probleme mit der Konnektivität.

Vorteile

– die iOS-App scheint gut zu funktionieren. So habe ich das für mich. Es ist ein schönes Portfolio Tracker. Obwohl kann nicht Bluetooth verbinden, so dass nicht groß.

Alles in allem, ziemlich schrecklich. Aber hey, zumindest ist es nicht auf Celsius oder Voyager, nicht wahr?

Habe ich also eine Zitrone bekommen oder ist das normal?

jettoblack
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The Nano X battery issues are pretty well known and not surprising, but the rest of your issues are not typical. I use LL on a Mac and an iPhone via Bluetooth and I’ve had no major issues with either.

weedium
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Sorry about your misfortune. I own a nano x I bought over one year ago, it has worked flawlessly for me. After a few months in my safe the battery was 69%. I also have three nano s’, I can only vouch for one that I use that also has performed perfectly. The other two are unused. I guess you are one of the unlucky ones.

No_Condition_3313
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m on a Mac as well with a Nano X and have zero issue so far. I actually have 2 Nanos; one for dirty Degen plays I’ve connected to a Rabby extension and the other for all my HODLn of blue chips. Both have been great for me.

Mother-Improvement16
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m sorry for your experience though I never had issues with my Ledger Nano X nor with Ledger Live. I use both Macbook Pro and iMac.

Just remember that your Ledger Live on Macbook might have conflict issues with other apps that are running on the backgrounds. Please close other apps on your Macbook while using Ledger Live. If you have sync issues, close and restart Ledger Live app and it should be fine.

When using your Ledger with browser extensions like MetaMask etc, please close your Ledger Live.

Also temporary switch off your antivírus program as it might interfere with your plugged Ledger Nano and preventing your Macbook from accessing it.

For battery issues speak directly with Ledger Supports for replace via the Official Ledger website or via the Official Twitter handle of Ledger Support. You might be eligible for a free replacement.

Bluetooth connectivity issues is with your phone. Please pair your phone Bluetooth normally with your Ledger Nano before trying to use it via Ledger Live. Pair it same way you’ll permanently pair your other Bluetooth enabled device. That way your Ledger will autoconnect with your phone Bluetooth immediately it senses its presence within the required radius.

Brilliant_Point9906
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I believe the S is the best. Very simple to use and doesn’t have too many components that can break.

At the end of the day, a hardware wallet is supposed to only do one thing. Keep things simple. Just my 2 cents

Tabea_Ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hello,

It really sounds like your customer experience wasn’t smooth.

Regarding the battery cannot error Your device stops charging as a precaution when it detects an error with the battery charger. You can dismiss the error message by clicking on the two buttons. After that you can drain the battery and charge it with another wall charger.

If the issue still persists after that, we need to have a better look at your device. Can you please open a ticket [here](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/4423020306705-Contact-Us?support=true) ?

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.