Home Foren Trezor Wallet Umstellung von Trezor One auf Safe 3

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo, ich habe gerade einen Trezor Safe 3 gekauft und möchte meine Bitcoins vom Trezor One dorthin migrieren. Ich weiß, dass ich zwei Lösungen habe, kann mich aber nicht entscheiden, was wäre Ihr Vorschlag?

1. eine neue Wallet auf dem Safe 3 erstellen, dann die Bitcoins vom One auf den Safe 3 übertragen
      2. mein altes Wallet auf dem Safe 3 weiter benutzen, es mit der Seed-Phrase auf dem Safe 3 wiederherstellen

bitte helfen

simonmales
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If your seed phrase was always stored offline, then no issue option two.

YaBastaaa
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Fair and good question. I will guess option 2 . That is if /if you are a holder and never signed a contract or use to transaction. unless official trezor tech support thinks otherwise because tech support may know something we do not know .

tbone338
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ensures that if ever your seed was compromised, the new one is not.

klimauk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

better use 1 it is just safer method than 2.

JanPB
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just option 2. Why bother with transfers? Unless you suspect your seed is compromised, of course.

brianddk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’d suggest option #2 with the following safeguard. Go ahead and wipe your Trezor 1, or add a 50 digit PIN to it. The only risk of option #2 is if someone gets hold of your Trezor-1 then tries to glitch the microcontroller to get a memory dump to decrypt. Although its an insanely difficult hack to pull off, once done all they need to crack is your PIN. Put a max length PIN on it, and you will safegaurd your backup.

Loverlycastle
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Quick question, my trezor one has 24 words seed. If I transfer to Safe3, will that be compatible? Thanks.

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.