Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Unerlaubte Abhebung in der Ellipal-App!

• Dieses Thema hat 11 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 5 Monaten von cron88.
Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe vor ein paar Tagen mein erstes Ellipal-Produkt erhalten – die Titan Mini Premier Edition nach einer ziemlich langen Wartezeit. Am 14. November, nachdem ich den Titan Mini hochgefahren, eingerichtet und die Ellipal App installiert hatte, transferierte ich einige XRP in mein neues Wallet.

Am nächsten Morgen wurde ein Teil meiner XRP unberechtigt aus meiner neuen Wallet an eine unbekannte Adresse transferiert. rKKbNYZRqwPgZYkFWvqNUFBuscEyiFyCE

Ich habe das Versenden von XRP nicht veranlasst – tatsächlich wusste ich bis heute nicht, wie man das macht, als ich beschloss, den Rest der XRP auf eine andere Wallet zu übertragen.

Wie konnte das nur passieren? Bitte helfen Sie!!!

pro-sinner
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Technically it should be impossible for anything to be sent off the wallet without signing for it and scanning both qr codes. Unless someone has your 12 words or your device came from a secondary seller and not directly from ellipal

Sorry_Possession3866
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The phone is connected to the internet but the coins are stored offline. The transactions need the QR code out of the Titan which is air gapped. I have never had the Titan connected to internet (not sure that it can) and all upgrades have been with freshly formatted micro SD.

Past-Ad3289
      Gast
      Up
      Down

sure 1 karma guy

GTfoxbod89
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Don’t click any links from this OP.

cron88
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Update… ChangeNow.io told me they can’t help as it has already been exchanged. They recommend that I contact the local authorities and they will help after receiving an official request..

cron88
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Displayed on the product information screen on the Titan Mini it states:- “ELLIPAL Mini is a hardware cold wallet that **guarantees** the security of your cryptocurrency……”
      I have written to Ellipal and requested for a refund and to for them to consider to reimburse me for XRP that was stolen. Let’s see what happens.

Cool_Work8219
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Where did you get the titan mini?

shadowlessS2K
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Unless you somehow saved your 12 seed words on your phone or any other device that can connect to the internet, it should technically not be possible for someone to hack into your Titan cold wallet. The only other way is for the Titan to come tampered with already, meaning that an address with 12 words was already generated, and when you start sending cryptos to the wallet, someone else already has access to them because they have the seed words. This is why it is important to purchase directly from reputable sellers and inspect it to make sure the product is factory sealed upon arrival. If it does not prompt you to create a new address with a new set of seed words upon turning on, then do not use it. Hope you are able to figure out your issue.

Main_Badger_227
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This whole ordeal sounds scary period..How could this happen.. I still wonder how is the software not connected to the internet when its on your phone but yet air gapped.. 🤔🤔

cron88
      Gast
      Up
      Down

That’s what I thought as well. I set up The device in the evening and transferred in the XRP. The next morning The unauthorized transaction happened before I was awake. The Titan Mini didn’t leave the room. The device came direct from Ellipal.

cron88
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Seems that the address belongs to [Changenow.io](https://Changenow.io). I have written to their support for help.

Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.