Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ungültige digitale Signatur für Ledger Live Version 2.77.2.0 Update

• Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Monat von Kells-Ledger.
Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Erhält noch jemand diesen Fehler beim Starten von LedgerLive nach einem Upgrade auf die Version [2.77.2.0](https://2.77.2.0)? Mein Norton-Virenschutz meldet diesen Fehler. Ich habe es zunächst über die LedgerLive-App aktualisiert und dann die neueste ausführbare Datei von der Ledger-Website heruntergeladen.

https://preview.redd.it/1ph23bvim3lc1.png?width=484&format=png&auto=webp&s=e1a3ed7ee982abd96896ec8cc83b5e83ea0eab1a

itsaworry
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I did the 2.77.2 upgrade on Ledger Live yesterday , clicking on the orange banner along the top of the LL page . On a Win 10 laptop , just checked it now and it all seems good , showed right balance , connected to Manager ok . . .no worries .

Hunabkuside
      Gast
      Up
      Down

There is another thread that ledger says it appears to be a false positive by Norton, I blocked it once, restarted my computer and haven’t seen it since. Plus, ledger live is just a display so they would be asking for your keys and it didn’t so really think Norton is having a brain fart here. Everything is appearing as normal.

Kells-Ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing this.

We have received similar reports from users following the most recent update to 2.77.2, and it seems to be a false positive of the Norton Anti-virus software.

Ledger Live can be whitelisted in Norton Anti-Virus, which should resolve the issue. Alternatively, you can turn off Norton Anti-Virus for a moment, ignore the warning, and continue using Ledger Live.

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.