Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo zusammen,

es ist unmöglich für mich, meine Ozeane zurück zu meinem Binance-Konto zu senden, weil Ledger mir sagt, dass meine 1575,74 Ozeane 0 wert sind, während sie rund 400 wert sind, es ist die einzige Kryptowährung in meinem Live-Ledger, mit dem ich dieses Problem habe.

Könnte mich jemand aufklären?

https://preview.redd.it/mu9cta42x8mb1.png?width=1571&format=png&auto=webp&s=dee1ee8b3d7de87a84dfb7d15b296f55f63be041

Solid-Mess
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Gotta love when people dunno how to do things then blame the wrong people

segersmarc
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Maybe you need to update the specific app ocean inside ledger live

chuoni
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Price doesn’t matter. Is it an ERC20 token? Then you need ETH to transfer it.

Round_Rub_8933
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You Eth for transactions

crypt0kiddie
      Gast
      Up
      Down

So you have sent the OCEAN out of Binance to your Ledger?

This is good, the real issue is when you send a token FROM your Ledger to an exchange that does not support it, its pretty much lost.

You just need to figure out what network you sent it out on.

Did you send it out as an ERC-20 token on the Ethereum Network OR a BEP-20 on the Binance Smart Chain?

You need to interact with it on the network it was sent to.

Sounds like you sent it out as a BEP-20, so its safely stored in your cold storage controlled by your Ledger.

You will need some BNB in your account.

Go buy a few dollars worth of BNB and send it to the same address that you withdrew the OCEAN to. You are withdrawing the BNB to the Binance Smart Chain.

This will cover the GAS to send your OCEAN back to your CEX.

Send a SMALL amount of OCEAN, like 1 coin back to the CEX to make sure it gets there. Once you are comfortable and sure it’s working, send it all.

You can also do this in Metamask with your Ledger by adding the BNB Smart Chain Network, its actually already in there, you just have to turn it on in settings.

Deminero30
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Resolved?

WildAd4532
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I fell for a Crypto scheme that really pushed me to the deep, It was so disheartening and I was at a breaking point not until I stumbled upon this hacker on Reddit who helped me hack those scammers and recover all my money back. They recovered a total of $326k thousand dollars. I was stunned and even tipped him more because that was so unexpected. So if you have been a victim of this investor scammers or Bitcoin scams, contact this Programmers, @revive_hacker for help,On Instagram Ofcourse they charged me for the service but the joy is I got my money back from the fraudsters.

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.