Home Foren Ledger Wallet Unternehmen, das mir hilft, gestohlene Gelder zurückzuholen?

• Dieses Thema hat 22 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 11 Monaten von Wayne2018ZA.
Ansicht von 22 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo, kennt jemand von Ihnen eine Firma, die mir hilft, gestohlene Gelder zurückzubekommen, und die kein Betrug ist?

Ich habe Ledger Nano S. Ledger Live sagt mir, dass es echt ist. Vor einer Woche hat es jedoch jemand geschafft, 16,5 ETH von meiner Wallet zu seiner Wallet zu schicken. Ich habe keine Ahnung, wie das passiert sein könnte. Ich habe meine Seed-Phrase noch nie mit jemandem geteilt.

Ich suche also nach Hilfe, um diese Gelder wiederzuerlangen. Ich bin bereits in Kontakt mit einer Firma namens Payback Ltd, aber sie verlangen eine Vorabgebühr. Das ist für mich ein rotes Tuch.

Gibt es noch andere Personen/Unternehmen, die ich in Betracht ziehen sollte? Für jede Hilfe wäre ich Ihnen sehr dankbar.

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

> I have not ever shared my seed phrase with anyone.

You somehow leaked your seed. Your seed should never be used again, as it is compromised. Anyone who has access to your seed (24 words + optional passphrase) has full control of your cryptos and does not need a ledger to access / take them.

Common causes of compromised seeds (unauthorized access).

Have you ever:

– entered in your ledger a seed that you got from “ledger live” (in that case it would be a fake ledger live, and the seed is known by the scammer)

– used a seed that came pre-printed on a card with your ledger (the common pre-seeded ledger scam), or used the seed from MetaMask (or any other wallet)

– taken a phone photo of your words? (this is the most common source of leakage)

– entered your words on your computer or phone (i.e. typed it on your keyboard, e.g. to make a print), e.g. sending an email to yourself (second most common source of leakage)

– entered your seed in “Ledger Live” when you updated your computer, to recover from “damaged ledger memory” or to “unlock your ledger account” or “sync or validate your wallet”? (all those are scam apps that will steal your seed)

– entered your words in a computer or phone notebook or notepad or any app (e.g. password manager) or website, or in MetaMask, or on the cloud?

– entered in your ledger a seed phrase that was previously used in a software wallet.

– have your words in sight of any webcam, laptop cam, phone cam, security cam etc. This can happen if your seed words card is exposed in a public space like a library.

– printed or photocopied your words using a computer printer or wireless printer or a commercial copy machine?

– digitalized your words or encrypted them in anyway with a computer?

– used off-line or on-line tools to generate or check your seed or to verify it or to access other software or phone wallets?

Wayne2018ZA
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you follow the funds, you can see that some, at least, went to Binance. So, you can get Binance to freeze the funds and identify the perp. You can see from this transaction id:

[https://etherscan.io/tx/0x7830d306d49ed68198766f632cbd95ace2a72a780e9c0f8efb1199ba26509bdb](https://etherscan.io/tx/0x7830d306d49ed68198766f632cbd95ace2a72a780e9c0f8efb1199ba26509bdb)

Separate-Forever-447
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Please don’t get scammed twice.

Saschb2b
      Gast
      Up
      Down

>I have no Idea how that could have happened. I have not ever shared my seed phrase with anyone.

insert doubt here

Mammoth_Lie9681
      Gast
      Up
      Down

>a company to retrieve stolen funds

Close to impossible.

Report to IC3 and hope for the best, but let me assure you that no one will get your crypto back.

gavo_88
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I 100% want to believe and support OP, but since reading so much about bots scaring people from ledger due to recent events, could this be one?

YukonTer
      Gast
      Up
      Down

OP ignore any suggestions of using recovery agent. You will end up losing even more crypto.

Efficient-Hat5546
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Possibility 1:
      Where did you download ledger live from? Many people seemed to have re-downloaded a fake version of LL that asked for the seedphrases.

Possibility 2:
      You approved some sort of smart contract or interacted with something giving them access to your ETH address.

There are no companies that can reverse or get your crypto back once it is sent out, unless they can work with the CEX the funds were sent to or know the identity of wallet address holder through some other means (very very unlikely). Google “Payback Ltd reddit” and read other reviews posted on reddit to see how effective they have been. There are crypto blockchain sleuths on Twitter that I believe are way more reliable and they’d probably pick up on these for free if the case was really that Ledger allowed this to happen. I’ve downloaded LL on 2 computers now, always checked 3 times to make sure I got it directly from Ledger’s website. Your OpSec most likely had a flaw, allowing a malicious actor to gain access to funds by tricking you into thinking it was part of the process that was meant to be lock up your coins safely.

gvictor808
      Gast
      Up
      Down

In all likelihood there is no way to retrieve stolen funds. Maybe spend a small amount to find out the basics about the receiving wallet. Small chance there is useful info, and will guide your next step.

OutcomeActive2546
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Where did you buy your device from?

IsEqualToKel
      Gast
      Up
      Down

From the Ledger site:

The only way to get your money back is to locate the criminal who took it and compel them to send it back, which is a task that is only within the authority of law enforcement agencies and the legal system. If you have not already, we suggest that you file a criminal report with your local police or law enforcement authority. This is worth repeating: the only way to retrieve stolen funds is to bring the criminal who stole it to justice.

TheHipHouse
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Another lost eth post. They are coming by the day now it looks like

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

> Any other persons/companies I should consider? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you leaked your seed and someone stole your cryptos, there is most likely nothing you can do to recover. Anyone claiming they can help you recover the funds is a scammer.

Sorry for your loss.

Jim-Helpert
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hello, these are always tricky situations and I understand your frustration. We feel for all our users who encounter this. Please do open a police claim along with an email ticket on [support.ledger.com](https://support.ledger.com) then share with us your ticket number so we can see further investigate this incident and better assist with our investigations team.

Please beware of anyone trying to offer you help, especially over DMs, nearly all of them will be scammers, stay safe and vigilant and never pay anyone upfront or share any valuable information to keep yourself protected

Mrlamenterms
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I had my crypto hacked on trust wallet. For that amount you will need a private investigator. DM and I will give you his details. He works with larger sums and may take your case.

CraftyDazza
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I call Bullshit or Incompetence, either way have a downvote.

HighlySuccessful
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Don’t get ledger next time, do your own research and be responsible. Payback LTD is a decent one, but recovery may take a long time and is not guaranteed, you will also need some supporting documents that show how you got scammed, so your version of funds just disappearing is not going to help your case.

Ok-Swimming920
      Gast
      Up
      Down

where did you store the keys?

faceof333
      Gast
      MikeCrypto88
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You buy a new device and generated your own seed words?

I’ve seen devices on eBay where the seller includes some crypto 😂

abercrombezie
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Have you tried Control-Z

VictorVanguard
      Gast
      Up
      Down

OP’s wallet address and associated txns for anyone curious.

[https://etherscan.io/address/0xe2994311266e313d0c80eece43545708780cfaa1](https://etherscan.io/address/0xe2994311266e313d0c80eece43545708780cfaa1)

ETA: It looks like the majority of it has been laundered through an exchange called Fixed Float.

Ansicht von 22 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.