Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Unterstützt Elipal Titan benutzerdefinierte Währungen?

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich bin stark unter Berücksichtigung der elipal Titan kalte Wallet aber ich habe ein paar Fragen / Bedenken:

1.) Wenn es ein Firmware-Update gibt, besteht die Möglichkeit, dass es meine Wallet beschädigen könnte?

2.) Wird Elipal Titan in Zukunft das Hinzufügen eigener Kryptowährungen unterstützen? (Ähnlich wie bei Metamask oder Trust Wallet, wo man “Add Custom Token> Copy and paste the contract address”). Dies wäre immens hilfreich.

3.) Wenn mein Elipal Titan aus irgendeinem Grund kaputt geht, ist die einzige Möglichkeit, meine Kryptowährung wiederzuerlangen, eine neue Einheit des Elipal Titan zu kaufen?

4.) Können Sie automatische Firmware-Updates im Elipal Titan-Gerät (falls vorhanden) deaktivieren und es stattdessen auf manuelle Updates einstellen?*Ein Anwendungsfall dafür ist, wenn ein bösartiges oder fehlerhaftes Update irgendwie in die Geldbörse gelangt und sie durcheinander bringt. Die Prämisse dabei ist, nichts zu reparieren, was nicht kaputt ist.

5.) Wie langlebig ist Elipal Titan? Hat es eine leicht austauschbare Batterie? Was ist, wenn der Akku leer ist? Kann man das Gerät an ein Ladegerät anschließen und den Elipal Titan trotzdem einschalten?

​

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hello,
      1. ELLIPAL uses a memory card to upgrade, if the upgrade file is wrong, the files in the card cannot be read. Your cold wallet will not be affected in any way.
      2. We already support Add Custom Token, you can see it here: https://www.ellipal.com/pages/add-token
      3. If you no longer have access to your hardware wallet, you can recover your coins with mnemonics and passphrase on any other wallets that are based on the BIP- 39 Protocol and you will regain access to all of your accounts, balances and transaction data.
      4. Titan is an offline cold wallet and automatic updates are not detected and require you to manually insert a memory card with a new installation file in order to update.
      5. Titan uses a built-in battery that is not removable. It can standby for several days.

I hope my explanation can help you, if you have more questions, you can write an email to [cs@ellipal.com](mailto:cs@ellipal.com),thank you!

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You really need to study blockchain then come back around to all this. All these questions are easily answered in a hard wallet video that you can find by google. Also watch a videos on private seeds. This will answer everything.

I had to learn myself as none of this shit was even around. It’s not that hard. If you start relying on others to tell you what to do or how to do it.. might as well just not invest.. as your gunna ask for help and get the wrong help one time

Edit: the fact of just having a cold wallet doesn’t make everything safe. That’s why you really need to go google and study this and then form back to it

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi i also need a help i added custom coin..metahero..was easy but if i want to send it out need sign in and in ellipal titan hardware wallet device is no plus to add custom coin and i cant sign in the hero token i cant find it there ps i tried bsc and i have i gas bnb money..always fail..somebody have some idea..thanks

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.