Home Foren Ledger Wallet Unterstützung für Nano S Plus-Geldbörsen wird eingestellt

• Dieses Thema hat 2 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Woche, 6 Tage von Kells-Ledger.
Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Kürzliche Updates in Metamask haben die Unterstützung für dieses Modell beendet, zumindest für mich. Nur Nano X wird unterstützt und ich kann meinen Ledger S Plus nicht mehr mit meinem Handy benutzen. Auch der Metamask-Desktop in Edge und Firefox kann den S Plus nicht hinzufügen, weil er in einer Schleife läuft und nichts tut (Looking for your Ledger…). Ich kann mein S Plus praktisch nur mit meiner bestehenden Installation von Rabby verwenden, die Ledger Live zur Verarbeitung nutzt. Ledger Live mobile ist für mich unbrauchbar. Weiß jemand, was das Problem mit Metamask ist? Gibt es eine Lösung?

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The Nano S plus is fully supported, and that’s the ledger I use the most. And I have no issues using it with MetaMask, too (I use Chrome).

I don’t think MM+ledger is supported by FireFox due to FF removing support for connecting to ledgers. I am not sure about Edge, but since Edge is built on Chromium, I think it will support MM with Ledger.

So the issues you are having are somehow specific to you.

Kells-Ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

For connecting your Ledger device to MetaMask on desktop, it’s important to note that there are known issues with Firefox due to U2F compatibility problems. Try using Chrome or Brave instead of Edge or Firefox because both browsers support WebHID. You’ll also want to ensure both MetaMask and Chrome/brave are updated to the latest versions.

Regarding mobile use, the Ledger Nano S Plus does not support Bluetooth connectivity, which is required for mobile connections to MetaMask. This means you can only use the Nano S Plus with a desktop via a USB connection.

Finally, for Ledger Live mobile issues, you’ll want to ensure that everything, including your Ledger Live app, device firmware, and device apps, is up to date. You can perform a complete update of your Ledger setup by following the guide [here](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/8458939792669-How-to-perform-a-complete-update-of-your-Ledger-setup?docs=true). If the steps mentioned do not resolve the issue, you can open a support ticket on our site [here](https://support.ledger.com/) for more in-depth help.

Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.