Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Update Firmware 3.0.0 Problem – sagt: “Die neueste Version ist aktuell”

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo zusammen, meine mobile App ist auf die neueste Version aktualisiert, und ich wollte die Firmware aktualisieren, da ich gesehen habe, dass ein Update auf der Ellipal-Website verfügbar ist. Als ich jedoch versucht habe, von EC02_V2.9.5 auf 3.0.0 zu aktualisieren, sagt mein Titan “Die neueste Version ist auf dem neuesten Stand”. Gilt das Update also nur für die mobile App und nicht für die Gerätefirmware?

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Nvm, I was able to fix it.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I had the same issue – tried 2 different SD cards, same issues. Tried ~ 6-8 x’s, followed direction to a T !

​

Yesterday, I swapped between the 2 SD cards i have been trying, DID NOT TURN off the Ellipal, clipped to magnetic charger, went to update AND IT STARTED !

​

I have been trying to update it for 2 days, every time said system was up to date.

Only thing I can say .. they are a little flaky when updating, I had same issues w/ last update – eventually it picked it up – no magic trick, just keep repeating, reset Ellipal a few times and repeat..

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

How did you fix it

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Had the same issue until I used the usb charger to plug into my wallet, went to update in settings and it worked lol

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Alot of the times it’s just a compatibility issue with the sd card. I had to buy a new one and haven’t had any issues

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi, pls write to our cs team :support01@ellipal.com. pls provie the screnshot, they will help you with the update issue.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

so i am trying to update but its not working. Ive tried multiple 32gb microsd cards. I download the update as instructed. I leave it zipped. copy it to the exfat formatted 32gb micro sd card. I then insert it into the adapter, plug it in, attach it to the ellipal, turn the ellipal on, go to settings, push update, and all i ever get is ellipal is that my ellipal is up to date which is not the case. I need help. Are there any better step by step videos. this is the most cumbersome process.

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.