Home Foren Ledger Wallet USDC erscheint nicht im Hauptbuch

• Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 5 Monaten von Tabea_Ledger.
Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Kann mir jemand helfen? Ich habe USDC von kraken an eine alte ETH-Adresse geschickt. Auf etherscan zeigt es “Erfolg” mit Hunderten von Bestätigungen. Diese Adresse habe ich schon eine Weile nicht mehr benutzt. Wenn ich das Konto auf Ledger Live überprüfe, wird es nicht angezeigt? Ich habe gerade festgestellt, dass ich es vielleicht an die Pow-Chain geschickt habe? Wenn das überhaupt möglich ist? Für jede Hilfe wäre ich dankbar 🙏.

Deminero30
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Does the exact same address show up on ledger live?

cryptowalter4572
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Can you add the old chain on say Metamask?

openspace1
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Friend from overseas said to get hot wallet Like trezor or trust and use this ledger phrase and it should show up there. But I have many different coins and staking them with this ledger so scared to erase it ? Do you think this will work?

Wayne2018ZA
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Firstly, be careful, that’s a lot of usdc. Ignore all DM’s – they are all trying to steal it. DO NOT PUT IN YOUR SEED ANYWHERE…. I’m not sure why you can’t see the token on Ledger Live, but it is there. You should connect your Ledger to Metamask (by using “connect hardware wallet”), NOT BY PUTTING IN YOUR SEED. Then you need to import the USDC token contract into Metamask (0xA0b86991c6218b36c1d19D4a2e9Eb0cE3606eB48).

Watch this video first by Crypto Dad. [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0sxkVZTAtw](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0sxkVZTAtw)

again, and I can’t stress this enough: DO NOT PUT IN YOUR SEED ANYWHERE, INCLUDING METAMASK.

krissbubu8080
      Gast
      Up
      Down

There are problems with synchronization with current ledger live version.

Tabea_Ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The issue shouldn’t be related to the Merge. After the Merge your Ledger ETHW addresses have been “copied” to POS.

However, you mention that you haven’t used your address for a while. It might sound stupid, but are you sure that the address is one of your Ledger addresses?

I believe that you have already tried to re-add accounts. If not you can find the instructions [here](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/4404382560913-Restore-your-Ledger-accounts-with-your-recovery-phrase?support=true)

Is it possible that you have been using an additional passphrase? If you have been using an additional passphrase, this might be reason why you can’t add the account in Ledger Live

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.