Home Foren Trezor Wallet Utxo-Verwaltung

• Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 3 Wochen, 3 Tage von banodad.
Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich frage mich, ob es bei der Utxo-Verwaltung hilfreich ist, wenn ich in meiner Trezor T eine weitere Wallet eröffne und Bitcoin in größeren Stücken von meiner bestehenden Trezor-Wallet in die neu eröffnete Wallet transferiere. Ich habe das Verständnis, dass größere Überweisungen besser sind als kleinere, da kleinere Utexo’s höhere Gebühren erfordern.

HarrisonGreen
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes. Bitcoin is for huge transactions (think thousands to millions and billions). It is not for pocket change or grocery money (use payment-focused crypto like LTC or BCH for that). You want every transaction you make to be as big as possible to not get screwed by fees now, and later on.

Another pro-tip – use Sparrow Wallet, connected to Trezor. Sparrow has the best, most user-friendly UTXO management UI I’ve ever seen in a Bitcoin wallet.

civilian411
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes, it will, but you’ll need to use the coin management tool or whatever it’s called so you can pick the smaller specific utxo’s.

I was thinking about this and thought, what if the price if bitcoin goes up to $300K, it would mean $50 purchases would be $400, maybe I don’t need to combine my utxos.

If you DCA $5/day then yeah, maybe I would too.

Ab2us
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I was in the same boat. I’ve been DCAing for awhile and transferring immediately to a cold wallet. I didn’t know about UTXOs until recently, so I went ahead and consolidated them in two transactions while the fees are relatively low. Just make sure you have the coin control option activated.

​

Good luck

zik_SL
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You can also use the coin control feature available in the Trezor suite where you can locate the small UTXOs and then consolidate them from there directly

https://trezor.io/learn/a/coin-control-in-trezor-suite

Asxinvestor84
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Why would anyone use btc or eth for regular small transactions… thats a sure way to lose from fees
      Plus the diminishing returns….

CARDANO just better

banodad
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Thanks for the help 👍

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.