Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Verbreiteter Irrglaube über kalte Brieftaschen

Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Die meisten Menschen wissen nicht, wie Cold Wallet funktioniert. Und ich sehe immer wieder Post über “Fonds stecken bei kalten Brieftaschen”.

Lassen Sie uns das klarstellen, Ihre Kryptowährung ist nicht in der Cold Wallet gespeichert. Lassen Sie mich das noch einmal sagen, Ihre Kryptowährung ist NICHT in Ihrer Cold Wallet gespeichert.

Sie können dasselbe Kryptoguthaben in 2 oder 3 oder 4 (oder mehr) verschiedenen Cold Wallets zur GLEICHZEIT haben!

Ich kann meine BTC bei Ellipal und Ledger gespeichert haben. Wenn ich mit meinem Ledger überweise, wird der Kontostand sowohl auf Ellipal als auch auf Ledger aktualisiert.

Cold Wallet speichert nur Ihre Seed-Phrase, nicht Ihr Guthaben!!

Behalten Sie also Ihre Seed Phrase für sich und geben Sie sie nicht an andere weiter. Wer auch immer Ihre Seed-Phrase hat, hat Zugang zu Ihrem Guthaben.

Hier kommt ellipal ins Spiel, es ist eine Luftlücke. Halten Sie Ihre Seed-Phrase sicher vor Hackern. Perfekt für Inhaber!!! nicht für die vorübergehenden “Inhaber”.

Bitte keine weiteren Beiträge der Art “Fund stuck”.

Vielen Dank 🙂

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I believe people have every right to know about the issues with this wallet and APP. We are spending $150 for this thing and transferring a lot of money onto it. I shouldn’t have to spend more money to buy a new cold wallet just to transfer coins.

Hiding the problems this wallet has isn’t helping anyone. People should know about all the issues so that they can make an informed decision about buying it.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

How in the heck do you get your assets off the blockchain since the ELLIPAL cold wallet might as well be a watch only wallet?

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I get it. I’m rather baffled. I hate repeating myself but it’s a simple question. How then do I get my money from the blockchain? I’m using my Keevo wallet to store my assets. How does one go from their lousy Ellipal cold wallet (or blockchain….excuse me) to my good cold wallet vis a vis blockchain etc?

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’ve said this soooo many times people just don’t read they just want to yell without knowing how something works I insist there should be an test before allowing people to purchase cold wallets or even get into crypto all together

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The misconception is yours, people is venting about transferring funds, something that should be easier on Ellipal but indeed is a nightmare. When you try to send crypto tto an exchange ,when it’s time to make some gains t’s a nightmare because of the app and the fees.

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Amen to that. We really should call the device a “keychain” and only your address on the blockchain your “wallet”. I made this video PRECISELY because I kept seeing the same misconceptions: https://youtu.be/uhHnyx0zdmw

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Is this video legitimate? (I’m asking others)

User
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I had understand this so far! But please explain why i have to spend much more fees to send my Hero-Coins to my Metamask-Wallet then then it needs to send it back? From the Ellipal-Wallet it only works with setting the gas limit to 250000, otherwise there will be an error in the transaction. So i can say my fund stucks! Send Heros from Metamask no special settings are needed for a succesfull transaction and it is much more cheaper. Just want an explanation and want to understand! It has nothing to do with different fees at different times and stuff. Tryed many times and send it back immediatly.

Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.